On our 2nd night in Japan during the Cebu Pacific Air Nagoya Familiarization Tour, our home for the night is Hotel Route Inn Toyota Asahigaoka (Click here to check rates and room availability). A part of a huge chain of hotels in Japan, it is a 201-room hotel located just a 5-minute drive from Uwagoromo Train Station. It is an awesome place to stay for everyone, from business to leisure travelers visiting Toyota City in Aichi Prefecture.
Our rooms (Click here to check rates and room availability) has just the right size but it has all the much-needed amenities for a comfortable stay. It has 2 single beds joined together by a mini table, an air-conditioning unit/heater, a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator, telephone and a small living area.
The en suite toilet and bathroom has a bathtub, water closet with an automated bidet, shower and free toiletries.
Route Inn Hotel Toyota Asahigaoka (Click here to check rates and room availability) offers several services such as free WiFi throughout the property, a 24-hour front desk, free luggage storage, free buffet breakfast, free-flowing coffee at the lobby, smoking corner, a large public bath, vendo machines, coin laundry machines and free parking is available on site.
- Breakfast is served at Hana-chaya Restaurant located at the 1st floor from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Public Bath is located at the 1st floor. It is open from 3:00 PM to 2:00 AM and 5:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Smoking areas can be found at the 1st, 3rd and 9th floors.
- Coin laundry machines are located at the dressing rooms of the public bath.
- A convenience store is located just a few steps away from the hotel.
So, if you're looking for where to stay in Toyota during a business trip or leisure travels, check out Hotel Route Inn Toyota Asahigaoka!
SEE ALSO: THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN: Toyota Museum and Plant Tour
Hotel Route Inn Toyota AsahigaokaBOOK ONLINE: Click here to check rates and room availability
Address: 2-48-2 Asahigaoka, Toyota, Aichi-ken, 471-0858, Japan,
Contact Numbers: 1 800 1 114 2079 (Philippines Toll Free) +64-9985-3513 (From abroad)
How To Get ThereNagoya is the gateway to Toyota City if you're coming from the Philippines. Cebu Pacific Air, the leading airline in the Philippines, flies between Manila and Nagoya (Chubu Centrair International Airport) every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Ongoing all-in seat sale fares start from P6,388, for travel from December 17, 2015 to March 31, 2016. Book your flights through the CebuPacificAir.com. For updates and seat sale announcements, check out www.facebook.com/cebupacificair.
SEE ALSO: HOW TO APPLY FOR A JAPAN TOURIST VISA IN THE PHILIPPINES (with List of Requirements and Steps in Application)
NOTE: This Nagoya Familiarization Tour was held on October 6-10, 2015 and organized by Cebu Pacific Air. Thank you for inviting me to be part of this trip!
READ MORE: Japan Series
- TRAVEL TIP: Osaka and Kyoto Japan 4D/3N Tour Itinerary
- THINGS TO DO IN OSAKA: Experience Thrill and Excitement at Universal Studios Japan
- What's the Big Deal about PABLO Cheesecake and Tarts?
- Top 10 Best Things to Do in Nagoya, Japan
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A JAPAN TOURIST VISA IN THE PHILIPPINES (with List of Requirements and Steps in Application)
- HOTELS IN TOYOTA, JAPAN: Hotel Route Inn Toyota Asahigaoka
- THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN: Toyota Museum and Plant Tour in Toyota City in Aichi Prefecture
- Top 5 Best Things To Do at Laguna Ten Bosch in Gamagori, Aichi Japan
- Japanese Food Sample Making at Sample Village Iwasaki in Gujo Hachiman, Gifu Japan
- THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN: Orange Picking at Gamagori Orange Park, Aichi Japan
- THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN: Experiencing Takayama Autumn Festival in Gifu Prefecture
- Walking Tour at Shirakawa-go Village, "A UNESCO World Heritage Site"
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|