Laguna Ten Bosch is a marine resort and theme park in Gamagori, Aichi Japan. It features different attractions which include a giant Ferris wheel, a theme park with various rides and water sports, shopping mall, restaurants, hotel, spa and the Thousand Sunny Cruise.
During our Familiarization Tour in Japan sponsored by Cebu Pacific Air last October, we went to Laguna Ten Bosch and enjoyed the different activities and attractions it offer.
SEE ALSO: HOW TO APPLY FOR A JAPAN TOURIST VISA IN THE PHILIPPINES (with List of Requirements and Steps in Application)
Here are my Top 5 Best Things To Do at Laguna Ten Bosch in Gamagori, Aichi Japan
1. Enjoy the Rides at LagunasiaAdults and kids of all ages will certainly enjoy the fun rides at Laguna Ten Bosch's Lagunasia. There are roller coasters, water rides, ferries wheel, among many others. Don't miss riding the huge Ferris wheel to have a spectacular view of the surroundings.
2. Watch the 3D Mapping Lights ShowThe laser light shows are held at various times throughout the year. Since our visit happened before Halloween, we were treated with a spectacular Halloween laser lights show. It was truly amazing! I can't help but get fascinated at how they did it. The coordination of the lights and the sound, as well as the performances of the dancers were truly amazing!
3. EatDining is never a problem at Laguna Ten Bosch. The Festival Market offers a lot of dining options to choose from. We got to try Kaisen Edomae Sushi restaurant that serves great Japanese cusines - especially Sushi. But, I don't eat sushi; so I just indulge on their yummy Shrimp Tempura. Hehehe!
4. Shop at Festival MarketShop to your heart's content at the wide array of stores at Festival Market. It is open from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
5. Ride the Thousand Sunny CruiseThis is one of the highlights of our visit to Laguna Ten Bosch. A ride on a huge ship with characters from the anime series "One Piece." The cruise takes about 1-1.5 hours and you are free to roam around the ship, take photos and enjoy the scenery. If you love the One Piece series, you'll certainly enjoy the Thousand Sunny Cruise.
So, if you're planning to go on a Japan tour, don't miss visiting Laguna Ten Bosch in Gamagori, Aichi Prefecture and get ready for an awesome family adventure!
For more information on tickets, ride fees and how to get to Laguna Ten Bosch, visit their website at www.lagunatenbosch.co.jp
Flights from Manila to JapanNagoya is the gateway to Gamagori if you're coming from the Philippines. Cebu Pacific Air, the leading airline in the Philippines, flies between Manila and Nagoya (Chubu Centrair International Airport) every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Ongoing all-in seat sale fares start from P6,388, for travel from December 17, 2015 to March 31, 2016. Book your flights through the CebuPacificAir.com. For updates and seat sale announcements, check out www.facebook.com/cebupacificair.
NOTE: This Nagoya Familiarization Tour was held in October 6-10, 2015 and was organized by Cebu Pacific Air. Thank you for inviting me to be part of this trip!
READ MORE: Japan Series
- TRAVEL TIP: Osaka and Kyoto Japan 4D/3N Tour Itinerary
- THINGS TO DO IN OSAKA: Experience Thrill and Excitement at Universal Studios Japan
- What's the Big Deal about PABLO Cheesecake and Tarts?
- Top 10 Best Things to Do in Nagoya, Japan
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A JAPAN TOURIST VISA IN THE PHILIPPINES (with List of Requirements and Steps in Application)
- HOTELS IN TOYOTA, JAPAN: Hotel Route Inn Toyota Asahigaoka
- THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN: Toyota Museum and Plant Tour in Toyota City in Aichi Prefecture
- Top 5 Best Things To Do at Laguna Ten Bosch in Gamagori, Aichi Japan
- Japanese Food Sample Making at Sample Village Iwasaki in Gujo Hachiman, Gifu Japan
- THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN: Orange Picking at Gamagori Orange Park, Aichi Japan
- THINGS TO DO IN JAPAN: Experiencing Takayama Autumn Festival in Gifu Prefecture
- Walking Tour at Shirakawa-go Village, "A UNESCO World Heritage Site"
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|