Vayang Rolling Hills is one of the most recognizable spots in Basco, Batanes. Located in Batan Island, just a few kilometers away from the Poblacion, this is one of the best spots to enjoy a spectacular view of the West Philippine Sea (South China Sea) and the Western parts of Basco, Batanes. The seemingly endless waves of rolling hills combined with the stunning seascapes are really jaw-dropping sights to behold.
The place offers beautiful and stunning views of verdant grass and deep blue sea. The strong blow of the wind is refreshing because of the cool breeze coming from the sea.
Standing on top of the hill afforded me with lush greens and expansive grassland. As I felt the rushing of the strong winds against my face, I can't believe that this stunning creation is right in front of me. The feeling is inexplicable.
Seeing the Vayang Rolling Hills really amazed me. I enjoyed hiking the hill so much and seeing this magnificent beauty around me. I was speechless.
MORE OF BATANES:
- Where to Stay in Basco, Batanes: Marfel's Lodge
- Batan Island North Tour (Day 1)
- Sabtang Island Tour (Day 2)
- Batan Island South Tour (Day 3)
- Where to Eat in BATANES: Pension Ivatan Hometel and Restaurant
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Bunker's Cafe at Naidi Hills, Basco Batanes
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Paypanapanayan Canteen in Sabtang Island
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Marconines Canteen in Racuh A Payaman
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Vatang Grill and Restaurant in Ivana
- What to Buy in Batanes - Souvenirs and Pasalubong
More photos on Pinoy AdvenTurista's Facebook Page, click here.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|