Filipinos by nature are thoughtful and eager to share with their loved ones the joy of their travels. That is why in most tourist destinations in the country, there will always be a pasalubong center where you could buy some souvenirs or food items that you could bring back home. So, aside from the beautiful photos and lovely memories you'll be bringing home from Batanes, don't miss to buy some pasalubong for your loved ones back home.
- Travel Tip: A Guide on Planning a Trip to Batanes
- Where to Stay in Basco, Batanes: Marfel's Lodge
- Batan Island North Tour
- Sabtang Island Tour
- Batan Island South Tour
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Pension Ivatan Hometel and Restaurant in Basco
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Bunker's Cafe at Naidi Hills, Basco Batanes
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Paypanapanayan Canteen in Sabtang Island
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Vatang Grill and Restaurant in Ivana
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Marconines Canteen in Racuh A Payaman
Here are some items that you could buy in Batanes that your family and friends will surely love.
There are several souvenir shops found around Batanes offering a wide array of pasalubong items, just ask your tour guide or the locals where they are located. Happy shopping!
NOTE: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Planning a trip to Batanes? Read this practical Travel Guide on: "How to Plan a Trip to Batanes on a Budget"
More photos on Pinoy AdvenTurista's Facebook Page, click here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|