Vatang Grill and Restaurant opened in March 2011 along the national road in San Vicente, the town of Ivana. The restaurant boasts in their menu a variety of all-time Filipino dishes and traditional Ivatan cuisines that tourists and locals will surely love. Since it is located along the national road, it is one of the usual stops for Batan South tour.
- Travel Tip: A Guide on Planning a Trip to Batanes
- Where to Stay in Basco, Batanes: Marfel's Lodge
- Batan Island North Tour
- Sabtang Island Tour
- Batan Island South Tour
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Pension Ivatan Hometel and Restaurant in Basco
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Bunker's Cafe at Naidi Hills, Basco Batanes
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Marconines Canteen in Racuh A Payaman
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Paypanapanayan Canteen in Sabtang Island
- What to Buy in Batanes - Souvenirs and Pasalubong
The restaurant is housed in a stone structure that resembles a traditional Ivatan house. It has a spacious interior filled with wooden tables and chairs, with huge windows and brick colored tiles. Upon entering, you'll instantly feel the cozy vibe and quiet atmosphere inside the restaurant.
We were here for lunch during our first day in Batanes on my 2nd visit last Janaury 2014. Here are the all-time Filipino dishes and traditional Ivatan cuisines that we had:
All their meals are good for sharing and for its ample serving, they are affordable. They taste good and use fresh ingredients. My personal favorites are seafood hot pot, Pork with Oyster sauce and Chicken Adobo.
Meals in Batanes are usually included in the packaged tours offered by tour operators. If you need a tour guide, you may contact my trusted guide in Batanes - Ryan Cardona of www.DiscoverBatanes.com at (Smart) 0919-279-5963 or (Globe) 0915-803-4582.
VATANG GRILL AND RESTAURANTAddress: San Vicente, Ivana Batanes
Store Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Everyday
Contact Numbers: 0939-440-0189 / 0949-7002072
- Planning a trip to Batanes? Read this practical Travel Guide on: "How to Plan a Trip to Batanes on a Budget"
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|