Fundacion Pacita is located on top of a cliff offering an unobstructed 270-degree view of the sky, sea, mountains and rolling hills of Batanes. Considered as "the most beautiful hotel in Batanes", it is the former residence of an international Filipino artist and painter Pacita Abad. Officially named as Fundacion Pacita Batanes Nature Lodge, it provides their guests and visitors a very romantic and charming lodging facility on a peaceful and lovely setting. With its serene ambiance and top-notch amenities and facilities, this Batanes resort is one of the best places to stay when visiting Batanes.
Since we're on budget travel, we didn't check-in here during my previous visits in Batanes. But the hotel is open to public if you wish to see the place. We had a tour at their facilities and also got to eat at their restaurant. The place is certainly beautiful in every angle. Given a chance, I would love to stay here.
As mentioned in their website, "It also supports two things close to Pacita's heart: Batanes and art. Our proceeds fund the education of young Ivatan artists as well as heritage conservation projects in Batanes." So, if you're visiting Batanes and budget is not a problem, then Fundacion Pacita is a very nice place to stay-in.
Fundacion Pacita Batanes Nature LodgeLocation: Brgy Chanarian Tukon, Basco, Batanes Philippines
Contact Nos.: (+63) 0939-9016353 / (+63) 0938-2520942
MORE OF BATANES:
- Where to Stay in Basco, Batanes: Marfel's Lodge
- Batan Island North Tour (Day 1)
- Sabtang Island Tour (Day 2)
- Batan Island South Tour (Day 3)
- Where to Eat in BATANES: Pension Ivatan Hometel and Restaurant
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Bunker's Cafe at Naidi Hills, Basco Batanes
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Paypanapanayan Canteen in Sabtang Island
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Marconines Canteen in Racuh A Payaman
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Vatang Grill and Restaurant in Ivana
- What to Buy in Batanes - Souvenirs and Pasalubong
More photos on Pinoy AdvenTurista's Facebook Page, click here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|