Batanes doesn't have Starbucks, Mc Donald's, Jollibee, a movie house or a shopping mall, but it certainly has a lot to offer. If you’re used to fast-paced life and all the comforts of urban living, Batanes will certainly make you realize that it is also good to slow down and enjoy the best of what life has to offer. Planning a trip to Batanes? Think again! Even before booking your airfare, you should read this first.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Travel To Batanes
1. If you want an airbus to bring you there, it will not happen!Because Basco airport has a short runway and only small airplanes with a capacity of less than 100 passengers could fly and land to Batanes. Sorry, no "grand entrance" for you!
2. If you're looking for Starbucks they, don't have it!But they have an honesty coffee shop where you could have a good cup of coffee and grab some snacks. Unfortunately, you could not use your Starbucks card here! Hahaha!
3. If you're looking for night life, they don't have it!But you could go out safely, lay on the grass and just watch the stars while enjoying the cool breeze of the air. It's one of the best ways to party! Be one with nature!
4. If you're looking for banana boat ride, they don't have it!But you could ride their local boat called faluwa, which is far more exciting and thrilling than a banana boat ride. A must-try is the 3 to 4-hour faluwa ride from Basco to Itbayat! It will surely be an experience to remember! LOL!
5. If you're looking for fast food chains, they don't have it!But they have home grown restaurants that serves the best of local flavors. Be sure to try one of them before you leave. You'll regret it if you don't!
6. If you're looking for Boracay-like beach with super fine and white sandy shoreline, they don't have it!But they have Valugan boulder beach, a one of a kind beach in the Philippines which doesn't have fine white sand, but it has enormous stone boulders spewed by Mount Iraya lining up its shore. How cool is that?
7. If you're looking for a movie house or a theme park, they don't have it!But you could just go out, watch the sunrise or the sunset, bike around, or spend your day savoring the best of nature has to offer. That's how you could keep yourself entertained in Batanes.
8. If you're looking for towering buildings, they don't have it!But they have towering lighthouses that are not just stunningly beautiful but also serve as guides for the seafarers. Be sure to have your photo taken! Selfies too! Hehehe!
9. If you're looking for shopping malls, they don't have it!But they have souvenir shops where you could buy some keepsakes, souvenirs and local delicacies to bring back home as "pasalubong". My most recommended souvenir shop is Vavayat Souvenir Shop in Basco for their wide selection of items to choose from.
10. If you think you can easily forget Batanes, think again!Because just like your "one great love," it will never be easy to forget Batanes!
Now, do you really want to travel to Batanes? Plan ahead! Book a hotel and flight package in advance if you are on a budget to get the best deals on accommodations, tour packages and airfare to Batanes.
For your hassle-free Batanes Tour Package needs, you may contact:
BISUMI Tours and Services
- Contact Numbers: 0919-2795963 (Smart) / 0915-8034582 (Globe)
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/bisumitours
- Instagram: @bisumitours
For your Affordable Batanes accommodation needs, please contact:
Marfel's Lodge [ BOOK HERE! ]
- Address: Reyes Street Kayvaluganan, 3900 Basco, Batanes
- Contact Number: 0908-8931475
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Facebook: Marfel's Lodge
- Instagram: @marfel_lodge
- Planning a trip to Batanes? Read this practical Travel Guide on: "How to Plan a Trip to Batanes on a Budget"
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|