Dubbed as the "City of Pines" and the "Summer Capital of the Philippines", Baguio City is one of the top tourist destinations in the country. Its accessibility from Metro Manila, endless tourist spots and attractions and its all year-round cool and temperate weather are just some of the reason that makes it a favorite weekend-getaway among local and foreign tourists. So, if you're planning a trip to the city, here are some of the Things to do in (and near) Baguio City.
- For first-timers, visit Baguio City's most-visited and popular tourist attractions:
- Lion's Head
- Burnham Park
- The Mansion
- Wright Park
- Baguio Cathedral
- Bell Church
- Botanical Garden
- Philippine Military Academy
- Mines View Park
- Lion’s Head
- Teachers Camp
- Panagbenga Park
- Camp John Hay
- Choco-late de Batirol at Camp John Hay
- Zenz Bar and Restaurant at Mines View Park Hotel
- Te Quiero Tapas Bar and Restaurant at Microtel Inn and Suites
- Purple Lounge @ Upper Session Road
- Zola Resto and Cafe in Session Road
- Good Taste Restaurant
- Hill Station at Casa Vallejo, Upper Session Road
- Le Chef at The Manor, Camp John Hay
- Turf Lounge and Bar in Laubach Road
- Cafe Sabel at Bencab Museum
- Grumpy Joe Restaurant
- Pizza Volante
- Rasa Pura Singaporean Seafood Restaurant
- Sage /saj/ Restaurant
- Tradisyon, "Pinoy Comfort Food" at Azalea Residences
- Alfoncito's Place
- Ketchup Food Community's Rancho Norte and Happy Tummy Thai-Filipino Restaurant
- Le Chef's Breakfast Buffet at The Manor, Camp John Hay
- FOTD Resto Cafe
- Charley's Bar at C Boutique Hotel
Where to stay in Baguio City? Here are some of the top best hotels in Baguio City or you may Click HERE to Search for Hotels in Baguio City.
How to get to Baguio City from Manila? CLICK HERE!
These are just some of the Top Best Things To Do in (and near) Baguio City. Want to add more? Kindly leave a comment at the comments section below.
ALSO READ: Top Best Hotels in Baguio City Philippines
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|