Commuting from Manila to Baguio and vice versa is very convenient; thanks to the excellent service of Victory Liner and Genesis Bus companies. Victory Liner buses bound for Baguio can be found at their bus terminals located in Pasay (EDSA), Cubao (Quezon City), or Monumento (Caloocan). While Genesis Bus Terminals can be found in Cubao (EDSA cor. New York Street) and Avenida (Doroteo Jose cor. Oroquieta St.). If coming from Baguio, Victory Liner Bus Terminal and Genesis Bus Terminal is easy to find as they are just within walking distance from SM City Baguio.
ALSO READ: Top Best Hotels in Baguio City Philippines
Victory Liner Bus Schedule Manila to Baguio and Vice Versa
- Victory Liner's buses run on a 24-hour service. From Manila, buses leaves every hour bound for Baguio from their terminals in Pasay, Cubao and Caloocan. Same thing if you're coming from Baguio, buses leaves every hour going to Cubao, Caloocan and Pasay.
ALSO READ: Must-try Homegrown Restaurants in Baguio City
Genesis Bus Schedule Manila to Baguio and Vice Versa
- Cubao to Baguio - starts at 3:00 AM with 1 hour interval until 7:00 PM
- Avenida to Baguio - starts at 11:00 PM with 1 hour interval until 9:00 PM
- Baguio to Avenida - starts at 11:00 PM with 1 hour interval until 9:00 PM
- Baguio to Cubao - starts at 11:30 PM with 1 hour interval until 9:30 PM
How much is the bus fare from Manila to Baguio and Baguio to Manila?
- Depending on the bus company, regular fare should be around 450 pesos.
How many hours from Manila to Baguio and Baguio to Manila by bus?
- For night trips, it only takes about 5 to 6 hours.
- For day trips, it usually takes about 6 to 7 hours.
How to get to Baguio City from Manila by private transport?
Baguio City can be reached through the main access roads emanating from the province of La Union:
- Kennon Road from Rosario
- Marcos Highway from Agoo
How to get to Baguio from Manila via NLEX-SCTEX on private car
- From Manila take the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and drive all the way to Exit 85, to get to the SCTEX.
- Drive via SCTEX until Tarlac City exit where you will turn left to a road.
- Drive along following road signs until you reach MacArthur Highway.
- Turn right to MacArthur Highway, drive through the remaining towns of Tarlac and Pangasinan province (don't make any turns) until you reach Rosario, La Union.
- Turn right at the Rosario junction to Kennon Road or go a little further (about 500 meters more) and turn right to the entrance to Marcos Highway.
- Drive all the way to Baguio City.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|