Not known to many, there are several waterfalls near Baguio City that can be visited by tourists. This includes Colorado Falls, Canyon Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Hydro Falls which I visited in November 2012 with my friends Emil and Gil. Located in Camp 6 along Kennon Road in Tuba, Benguet, it requires an hour of trekking through huge rock boulders and some river crossing to get to this stunning waterfalls.
15 Stunning Photos Of A Waterfall Near Baguio City That Will Make You Want To Go There NOW!
Hydro Falls has been a favorite destination for locals wanting to spend some time while enjoying the cold water cascades of the falls and swimming in its natural pool which provides a refreshing relief on hot summer days. So, if you're tired of the usual tourist destinations in Baguio City, visit Hydro Falls!
1. Hanging bridge leading to Hydro Falls
2. A common sight in the community
3. Navigating through the huge boulders
4. Exploring the path to the waterfalls
5. Climbing and navigating through the huge rocks
6. Endless rock formations leading to the falls
7. Natural pools near the falls
8. Our first sight of Hydro Falls
9. Magnificent view of the falls
10. Very refreshing!
11. Multi-level Hydro Falls
12. This is indeed worth the effort we exerted in chasing it
13. A closer look from where the water comes from
14. This is definitely a must-visit waterfalls near Baguio City
15. I am so happy that I have visited it. You should visit it too!
How To Get To Hydro Falls in Tuba, BenguetIn Baguio City, go to Jollibee in T. Claudio street corner Harrison road where you could find the terminal of the jeepneys that go to Camp 6, Tuba Benguet. Fare is about PHP 17.00 pesos each and travel time is around 30 minutes. Tell the driver to drop you at the bridge leading to Hydro Falls which can be found near Simona's Store. It is a few minutes after the Lion's head along Kennon Road and is located at the right side of the road if you're coming from Baguio City.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|