Traveling by bus from Manila to Baguio has never been as convenient; thanks to the excellent service of Victory Liner. They serve 24/7 hourly trips to Baguio City from their terminals located in Pasay (EDSA), Cubao (Quezon City), Monumento (Caloocan), Sampaloc (Earnshaw) and Kamias. Travel time is about 6-7 hours (for regular aircon buses) or 4-5 hours (for first class buses). If you're coming from Baguio, Victory Liner Bus Terminal is easy to find as it is just within walking distance from SM City Baguio.
ALSO READ: Must-try Homegrown Restaurants in Baguio City
Online ticket purchase is currently available for trips going to Baguio City, Sta Cruz Zambales and Tuguegarao City. How to book online? Read my review of Victory Liner's Online Booking Service.
Aside from Baguio, they also have regular trips to the following destinations in Northern Luzon:
- Zambales: (Olongapo, Iba and Santa Cruz)
- Pangasinan: (Dagupan, Alaminos, Manaoag)
- Cagayan: (Tuguegarao, Tuao, Piat)
- Isabela: (Santiago, Cauayan, Roxas, Ilagan, San Mateo)
- Kalinga: (Tabuk)
- Nueva Vizcaya: (Solano, Bayombong)
You may visit www.victoryliner.com/schedules for the detailed schedule of trips.
SEE ALSO: 5 Things I Love about Victory Liner's Online Booking Service
For inquiries, follow them on Twitter @victorylinerinc or visit their website at www.victoryliner.com. You may also contact them at the following numbers:
- Pasay - (02) 833-4403 / 833-5019 to 20
- Manila - (02) 559-7735
- Caloocan - (02) 361-1506 / 361-4665 to 66
- Kamias - (02) 920-7396
- Cubao - (02) 727-4688 / 410-8986 / 727-4534
SEE ALSO: Nice Beaches Near Manila for less than 1,000 pesos budget
This is part of Baguio Food Tour 2014 that happened on March 1-2, 2014. #BFT2014 is a gastronomic adventure in the Summer Capital of the Philippines participated by 10 bloggers from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao. Beyond the usual tourist attractions, this event aims to promote Baguio City as a food destination in Northern Luzon.
- Restaurants in Baguio City (PART 1)
- How to get to Baguio City from Manila and Vice Versa by Bus and by Private Car
- Top Best Things to Do in (and near) Baguio City
WHERE TO STAY IN BAGUIO CITY
WHERE TO EAT IN BAGUIO CITY
- Le Chef's Breakfast Buffet at The Manor, Camp John Hay
- Ketchup Food Community's Rancho Norte and Happy Tummy
- Alfoncito's Place, "Original Italian Style of Cooking with a Twist"
- Tradisyon, "Pinoy Comfort Food" at Azalea Residences
- Sage /saj/ Restaurant
- Rasa Pura Singaporean Seafood Restaurant
- Bencab Museum and Cafe Sabel, "An Amazing Place to Appreciate Art in Tuba Benguet"
Disclosure: Victory Liner is the official transport sponsor of #BaguioFoodTour2014 participants. Thank you for sponsoring our trip to Baguio City.
Photos used in this post were grabbed from Victory Liner's official website.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|