Baguio City's cold weather, breathtaking views, old-world charm, delectable food offerings, an array of scenic attractions and endless things to do are just some of the reasons why it has always been one of the top tourist destinations in the country. It is also one of my favorite destinations in the Philippines whenever I just feel like I wanna "escape" the busy Metropolis or even for just a quick weekend getaway. That is why, whenever I have the chance to visit the City of Pines, I always grab the opportunity, pack my bag and just go.
It been almost a year since I last visited Baguio City. Just last week, I am back in Baguio through the invitation of Victory Liner to try their new Online Booking Service. Traveling by bus from Manila to Baguio City has never been as convenient and comfortable. This new value-added service provides passengers the convenience of booking their bus tickets in advance. Let's me share to you how.
Victory Liner Online Booking Service
1. Simply log-on to www.victoryliner.com. At the front page of the website, you will see the online booking service where you just have to tick whether you're booking a one-way trip or round trip bus tickets. Also, choose the bus terminal where you're leaving from, where you're going to, you're preferred departure date, return date and the number of passengers you are booking for. Click the "Book a Trip" button.
Please note that as of the moment, the online booking system is available to limited trip schedules and only services the following routes. But soon, they will be adding more destinations. Also, when booking, the departure date should be 1 week in advance.
- Cubao to Baguio / Baguio to Cubao
- Pasay to Baguio / Baguio to Pasay
- Caloocan to Sta. Cruz Zambales
- Kamias to Tuguegarao / Tuguegarao to Kamias
2. Now, choose your preferred time of departure. On this step, you can also choose for First Class or Regular Aircon trip depending on the time of departure you choose. Simply click the "Book" button to choose your departure time and to proceed to the next page.
3. On this page, you'll choose your time of departure for your return trip. Click also the "Book" button to choose your departure time and to proceed to the next page.
4. Next is, you will be asked to enter passenger/s' information. In this step, you also have to enter the information for any additional passengers. Click "Next."
5. The online booking system will then show you your ticket information. On this step, you can choose your seat by clicking "Pick Seats." Else, click "Next" if you don't want to choose your seat/s.
6. A small window will pop-up and will show you the bus' seat arrangement. Choosing your preferred seat costs 50 pesos per way for each passenger. Choose your preferred seat/s and click "Save."
7. After saving your preferred seat/s, it will now show you the "Summary of Charges." Verify the information of your schedule and do the necessary changes if needed. If all information are okay, read and accept the "Terms and Conditions" and click the "Pay with PesoPay" button to proceed with the payment.
Please note that the "Pay with PesoPay" button will only be activated after you have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
8. You will now be redirected to the secured payment site operated by PesoPay.com. To proceed with the payment, select your payment method. You may choose to pay via Credit or Debit Card and by Bank Account or Net Banking. In this booking, I chose to pay via credit card.
9. The transaction information will now be displayed. Enter your credit card information and click "Submit" to proceed with the payment.
10. It will now show you if your payment transaction is completed.
11. When payment and booking is completed. Wait for about 2-5 minutes and your bus ticket reservation vouchers will be sent to you via email. You will also receive a text message from Victory Liner confirming your ticket reservation.
12. On the date of your departure, all you need to do is to bring the printed copy of the voucher and exchange it for a Victory Liner ticket at the ticket seller booth of the Victory Liner terminal where you will depart from. Kindly refer to the ticket voucher for other information on voucher redemption procedure.
Fast, easy and convenient! How could it be better than this?! Happy trip Adventuristas!
5 Things I Love about Victory Liner's Online Booking Service
1. Hassle-free BookingImagine yourself just sitting in front of your computer or just tapping your mobile phone or tablet while booking your bus ticket at the convenience of home or wherever you may be. Now, you don't need to worry if you could get a bus ticket going to Baguio, Zambales and Tuguegarao or to other Victory Liner destinations (will be available soon!) especially during peak seasons such as holidays and long weekends when buses going to the provinces really gets fully booked. This is also very useful if you're from the province and you want to make sure that you have a Victory Liner bus ticket going to your destination by booking your tickets in advance. With Victory Liner's Online Booking Service, you can now book and reserve your bus tickets ahead of time.
2. Simple and UncomplicatedThe online booking system's interface is easy to use. Even the "not so tech-savvy" people will have a very good experience with it. Modern and truly convenient online ticketing service.
3. Standard Bus FareEven if it's a value-added service, the bus fares are just the same bus fare if you buy your tickets at the ticket booths. The only additional charge is the 50 pesos fee if you choose your seat.
4. Safe and SecuredSafe and secured payment system via the secured payment site operated by PesoPay.com.
5. Quality Customer ServiceFrequent bus travelers know the quality of service offered by Victory Liner. With its 70 years of experience, Victory Liner is definitely the bus company of choice for most travelers looking for hassle-free, safe and convenient travel to many destinations in Northern Luzon.
What are you waiting for? Relax your way to Baguio City, Sta. Cruz. Zambales and Tuguegarao with Victory Liner's Online Booking Service!
ALSO READ: Must-try Homegrown Restaurants in Baguio City
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|