Did one of your favorite waterfalls in the Philippines made it on the first part of this series? Now, I'm sharing to your the 2nd and final installment of the 15 of my most favorite waterfalls in the Philippines that you should visit before you die. Just in case you missed part 1, it's HERE.
15 Wondrous Waterfalls In The Philippines You'll Want To See Before You Die (Part 2)(in no no particular order)
9. Bugtong Bato Falls (Tibiao, Antique)Located in Tibiao Antique, it would require 1-hour of trekking through rice paddies to get to Bugtong Bato Falls from Kayak Inn in brgy. Tuno. You would be needing a guide to be sure not to get lost on your way to the waterfalls. It may be hard to reach but certainly worth the long trek.
How to get there: Exciting Things To Do In Tibiao Antique
10. Hydro Falls (Tuba, Benguet)This waterfall in Tuba Benguet has been a favorite destination for locals wanting to spend some time while enjoying the cold water cascades of the falls and swimming in its natural pool which provides a refreshing relief on hot summer days. If you're tired of the usual tourist destinations in Baguio City, visit Hydro Falls!
How to get there: 15 Stunning Photos Of A Waterfall Near Baguio City That Will Make You Want To Go There NOW!
11. Mantayupan Falls (Barili, Cebu)The falls is approximately 200 feet high and drops on a pool-like basin surrounded by lush vegetation. To get there, just take a single motorcycle (habal-habal) upon reaching the town proper of Barili. Upon reaching the complex where the falls is located, well-paved pathways and foot bridge will lead you to the falls. An entrance fee of 30 pesos is collected at the gate.
How to get there: TOP PICKS: 12 THINGS TO DO IN SOUTH CEBU
12. Kandongos Falls (Marabut, Samar)A not so popular and basically unknown waterfall in Samar is Kandongos Falls. Located in the municipality of Marabut, it is hidden in a lush forest near the hi-way. A short trek of about 50 meters from the hi-way is required to see this lovely waterfall. Don't worry, it's just an easy trek of about 10 minutes.
How to get there: WATERFALLS IN SAMAR: Kandongos Falls in Marabut, Samar
13. Bulingan Falls (Lamitan, Basilan)A 21 foot waterfall located in Lamitan Basilan. What makes it special is the water stream that passes through beautiful rock formations then to a rock pool surrounded by lush forest where flora and fauna abound.
How to get there: A Waterfall In BASILAN Not Everyone Dared To Visit: Bulingan Falls in Lamitan, Basilan
14. Ma. Christina Falls (Iligan City)Who doesn't know Maria Christina Falls? Considered as the 2nd highest falls in the Philippines at approximately 320 feet high, it is one of the most visited waterfalls in the country.
How to get there: Witnessing the Stunning and Strong Maria Christina Falls, a Dream Come True!
15. Tinuy-an Falls (Bislig, Surigao del Sur)Located at Barangay Borboanan in Bislig City, the waterfalls spans at 95 meters wide with a 55 meters plunge from its three cascading falls. The water that drapes and cascades through the three waterfalls features a curtain of white froth that makes Tinuy-an Falls worth the long travel.
How to get there: Tinuy-an Falls in Bislig, Surigao del Sur
How many of these 15 wondrous waterfalls have you been to? Don't forget to SHARE it to your friends!
Contribute!Your favorite waterfalls are not on the list? Send me an email at email@example.com and I'll include it on my next post. Please include 1 photo (you must own the photo), description (2-3 sentences) and directions on how to get there. Thanks a lot!
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|