The 2017 Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta (PIHABF 2017) is happening on February 9-12, 2017 in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga. It is an annual event that showcases a grand display of colorful Hot Air Balloons, aviation shows, paragliding, skydiving, among many other exciting aerial shows. Indeed, it's an awesome weekend of everything that flies! As February is the month of love, the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2017 is one of the best activities to do on Valentines Day.
21st Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2017 Schedule of Activities and Events
As of this writing, the full schedule of activities of the #BalloonFestPH is not yet released by the organizers. This post shall be updated as soon as we get the full schedule of activities of the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2017.
How to Get to Clark Pampanga from Manila?
Via Public Transportation
- From Metro Manila, take a bus going north (Victory Liner, Philtranco) and get off at Dau Terminal, Pampanga. Fare is around Php 200.00 pesos. Make sure that the bus will stop at Dau Terminal in Mabalacat, Pampanga.
- From the bus terminal in Dau, walk towards the hi-way and take a jeepney that will bring you to Clark Main gate.
- Ride a jeep to the main gate. Fare is Php 8.00 pesos.
- From the main gate, ride a jeep again to the venue. Fare is Php 10.00 pesos.
Via Private CarManila to Clark Pampanga via private car is about 1-1.5 hours from Metro Manila. Take the North Luzon Expressway from Manila and exit at Dau, Mabalacat Pampanga. After your exit, take a left turn towards Angeles City, then take a right turn to Clark Zone.
WHERE TO STAY: Hotels in Clark, Pampanga
Since the festival starts very early in the morning, it is best to find a hotel in Clark or in Angeles City where you could stay for a night. Here are some of the hotels in Angeles City and Clark that I've personally tried:
- Midori Clark Hotel - [ SEE ROOM RATES AND BOOK ONLINE]
- Royce Hotel Clark - [ SEE ROOM RATES AND BOOK ONLINE]
- Holiday Inn Clark (Quest Hotel) - [ SEE ROOM RATES AND BOOK ONLINE]
- Red Planet Hotel Angeles - [ SEE ROOM RATES AND BOOK ]
- Central Park Hotel and Resort [ SEE ROOM RATES AND BOOK ]
- Widus Hotel Clark - [ SEE ROOM RATES AND BOOK ]
WHERE TO EAT: Restaurants in Angeles City
Without a doubt, Pampanga is the "Culinary Capital of the Philippines." If you wanna go on a food trip in Pampanga, one of the must-visit is Angeles City for its wide array of restaurants offering local and international cuisines. Indeed, food trip should be on top of your "to do list" when visiting Angeles City and during the #PIHABF2017!
READ: Best Restaurants in Angeles City, Pampanga
How much are the Ticket Prices for the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2017?
- General Admission - PhP 350 per person per Fiesta day
- VIP Passes - PhP 6,000 per person per Fiesta day
- Hot Air Balloon Rides - US$ 350 per person per ride
- Tandem Skydiving - US$ 400 per person per jump
- Aerobatic Flights - US$ 400 per person per ride
- Airplane Discovery Flights - US$ 150 per person per ride
- Tandem Paragliding - US$ 150 per person per flight
General admission ticket price is valid for 1 fiest day. The entrance fee per person allows you to stay in the event site for the whole day. Children below the height of 3 feet can enter for free. Standard ticket price applies for children above the height of 3 feet. Senior citizens are entitled to a 20% discount by presenting the proper ID. Tickets have to be purchased at the gate for verification of senior citizen’s ID.
Where to buy tickets for the Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2017?
You can purchase tickets at the gate during the event itself. The Fiesta entrance gates and ticket booths open daily at 5:00 AM during the festival dates.
You can also purchase tickets online via www.philballoonfest.net (accepts Paypal or Credit Card) or at their offices at Air Ads Hangar, Andrews Avenue, Pasay City (Tel. 851-2450 | Office hours: 9am- 4pm). You can also arrange bank payments; contact Aaron Alvaran at email@example.com or +63 2 851-2450 (landline) for more info.
Tickets are also available at TicketNet Online and selected TicketNet outlets. More info here: www.philballoonfest.net/entrance-tickets/
Previous PIHABF Coverages
I was able to attend the festival in 2013 and 2015. You may read my posts from the links below:
- 12 Photos That Will Make You Regret Not Being At The 2015 Hot Air Balloon Fiesta In Clark Field Pampanga
- PHOTOS: 2015 Philippine International HOT AIR BALLOON FIESTA in Clark Field Pampanga
- A Colorful and Delightful Experience at the Philippine HotAir Balloon Fiesta 2013
- Take Two! @ The 18th Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
Mark your calendar and save the dates! See you at the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2017 in Clark Pampanga!
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|