Has there come a time that even if you planned your trip so well, you still end up realizing that you forgot to bring something or an important travel essential? Oh, well, that happens to me once in a while. But worry no more! Air Asia, one of the "World's Best Low Cost Carriers" known all over the world for its low-cost fare rates, launched its latest in-flight merchandise thru their "Spring is in the Air" catalogue.
The latest inflight merchandise catalogue includes almost every millennial jet setter's needs. In partnership with Sunnies Studios, AirAsia Philippines is now offering sunglasses in their on-board flight merchandise for only 399 pesos! The Sunnies Studios Sunglasses come in six different trendy designs and colors (for men and women) that will surely be an awesome item to buy in their inflight catalogue.
The intimate media launch was held during our recent trip in the lovely Amorita Resort in Pangalo, Bohol and it was attended by some executives from Air Asia Philippines, Amorita Resort and Sunnies Studios, as well as members of the media.
Air Asia PH's Commercial Head Gerard Penaflor said, "To fully enjoy best value added service when flying with AirAsia, we are thrilled to introduce our new inflight merchandise which includes limited edition collectibles, travel kits, toys, tumblers, beach towel and bags and much more at reasonable prices."
SEE ALSO: 10 Essential Items that Should Go in your Travel Bag for a Guaranteed Awesome Trip
A mini fashion show was also held with Air Asia Philippines' flight crew strutting the catwalk while wearing the six different designs and colors of Sunnies Sunglasses available in the latest inFlight merchandise catalogue.
In the latest "Spring is in the Air" catalogue, AirAsia highly recommends these top five travel must-haves:
1. Lagu Beach Towel Blankets and BagsProudly made in the Philippines, they are available in different colors. Recommended for beach-goers, because it is sand repellant, quick dry and allergen free.
2. Travel Kits for men and womenPackaged in black and gold pouches, they come with complete bathroom essentials and other items such bottle opener, styling gel and Tiger balm, among many other personal travel essentials.
3. Sunnies Studios SunglassesFor as low as 399.00 pesos, they are available in six different trendy designs and colors for men a women.
4. AirAsia comfort kitThe airline's bestseller! The kit includes a soft blanket, inflatable pillow and an eye mask.
5. Airport PlaysetPerfect for kids, this complete toy set includes a diverse range of airport vehicles or ground support equipment that are being used in airports including tow truck, steps and cargo vehicles.
Be sure to check out the Air Asia Merchandise Catalogue, "Spring is in the Air" to choose your purchase! The latest inflight merchandise cataloue also has gift items and travel accessories from as low as P50 up to P1,530 only are available now on all AirAsia flights to/from Manila, Kalibo/Boracay, Palawan, Bohol, Cebu, Davao and Tacloban including international flights to/from Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Shanghai in China.
Promo fares are also available at www.airasia.com for flights to/from Manila, Cebu, Davao, Tagbilaran/Bohol including flights from Cebu to Puerto Princesa/Palawan and Manila.
SEE ALSO: 10 Tried and Tested Tips on How to Book Cheap Airline Tickets
For more information and to keep updated with AirAsia’s latest promotion, seat sale and activities, follow them via twitter (@AirAsiaPH), Facebook (facebook.com/AirAsiaPhilippines), Instagram (@AirAsiaPh), and on Viber public chat (@AirAsiaPh).
SEE ALSO: 8 Must-try Food that will make you Fall in Love with Saffron Restaurant at Amorita Resort Panglao Bohol
This is part of our 3-day vacation at Amorita Resort in Panglao Bohol last June 27-29, 2016. Thank you Amorita Resort and AirAsia Philippines for inviting us! We truly had a memorable Bohol experience!
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|