Going on a trip? Pick-up and pack-up travel essentials at Robinsons Selections!
Some people are born to see the world and seek adventure. Call it insatiable wanderlust, but these are people who can’t sit still and are always itching to be somewhere else. This quarter, Robinsons Selections’ theme "Pick-up and Pack-up" is dedicated to the born traveler who is always up for an adventure.
Those who are hardwired to travel can be struck by the urge to pack and go at any given time. Robinsons Selections is the convenient modern store for all travel essentials to ensure a seamlessly fun trip. It has a wide selection of grab-and-go items and healthy food offerings that are perfect for packing.
SEE ALSO: 5 Reasons Why You Should Shop at Robinsons Selections
Here is a list of fundamental items that should go in the travel bag for a guaranteed awesome trip:
1. Portable and nutrition-packed foodIf one is to go camping, it is best to bring items that require less cooking and can be-eaten hot or cold. This brings into picture Arrowhead’s flaxseed and quinoa that are both rich sources of dietary fiber and protein
2. Fundamental liquidsWater is basic necessity and potable drinking water might not always be available when travelling. Always carry bottles of drinking water like B’lue Water in Orange and Lychee for a little twist to your regular water. Another option is to pack healthy drinks in carton boxes such as Tipco’s Broccoli and Pomegranate fresh juices. It doesn’t require refrigeration unless opened and it’s easy to dispose after.
3. Canned goodsCanned goods have always been every traveler’s trusted companion. It is a meal in a can that’s easy to pack and doesn’t take up too much space. Palm corned beef is highly recommended and it comes in three delightful variants: garlic, onion and bbq.
4. Raw cheese slicesAlthough cheese may not be considered exactly necessary, but adding dairy to your diet is actually healthy too. Transform simple packed sandwiches into something special by slipping in a hefty slice of cheese. Choose Kraft processed cheese for a creamy twist.
5. FruitsMaintain access to important vitamins and minerals by packing produce that doesn’t easily bruise like Alfa’s Fuji apples and Australian Crimson grapes. But with all the stuffing of items in the bag the possibility of the produce turning into mush is nigh, which brings us to another important item.
6. ContainersSeason travelers know the value of hard-sided containers. Use Saw Glass Foodkeeper with locks and Boseal Round Glass Heat to protect packed produce and other things. It is wise to invest in leak-proof containers such as these, as they are convenient and efficient.
7. SanitizersHygiene standards vary among destinations. Nevertheless, it is recommended to frequently wash hands to prevent illnesses. For a quick clean on the go get Cleene alcohol or hand sanitizers such as that of Human Nature’s, which comes in Citrus and Floral scents.
8. Insect repellentInsect repellent is an absolute necessity especially when travelling to places where mosquitoes and other insects are known to transmit diseases. Take refuge in Human Nature’s insect repellant and lotion bug shield.
9. Skin regimen basicsStaying pretty and pleasant throughout a trip should not be underrated. Maintain your daily skin regimen with the Olay Regenerist Serum and Total Effects available in travel-sizes. Keep your skin looking in top-shape with the Pond’s Flawless White BB cream and Vaseline lotion with SPF30.
10. Emergency snacksBeing mobile opens up to the possibility of long travel periods with no allowance for stopovers, in this case emergency munchies at hand would be very helpful. For sweet fixes, chew on a flavorful bunch of Skittles. It is also wise to bring a box of gingerbread cookies like Anna’s Original Cappuccino and Ginger thins if looking for a bite with a crisp. Lastly, make sure to pack all-time favorite snacks Lay’s Chips in Cheddar and Cheetos in Jalapeno and Cheddar, to enjoy with travel buddies. Delicious Fitbars that come in Fruits, Nuts, and Chocolate are also packed with ancient grain nutrition, making it an ideal healthy and filling snack.
Robinsons Selections encourages everyone to live life to the fullest by providing options that help them lead healthier lives. Head on to Robinsons Selections and pack up on your travel necessities.
SEE ALSO: 5 Things Every Traveler Wishes They Owned
Robinsons SelectionsAddress: Eight Forbes Town Road, Burgos Circle,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Depending on where you're traveling to, this list shall go on and on. Do you have anything to add? Share it in the comments section below! Happy Travels!
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|