A lot of companies and organizations go on trips or "outing" to build a solid team, to take a break from work and to promote camaraderie among its employees thru team building activities. If you are looking for team building venues near Metro Manila to hold an ideal getaway for your team, here are some suggestions.
Top Team Building Venues Near Metro Manila(in no particular order)
1. La Virginia Leisure Park and Amusement ResortJust 2 hours away from Metro Manila, La Virginia Leisure Park and Amusement Resort (Check rates online) is a sprawling and lovely resort located in the town of Mataas na Kahoy, Batangas. Set on an 8 hectare secluded property, it boasts to be one of the largest privately-owned resorts in Batangas.
Aside from having 11 swimming pools situated in 7 different locations, they also have a wide array of activities that everyone will sure enjoy. They have an Archery Range, Zip line rides, Basketball court, Wall climbing, Segway, mini cars, spa, and a lot more! They also have several private villas with swimming pool which can be a nice venue for an awesome team building activity for small teams or office department.
READ MORE: La Virginia Leisure Park and Amusement Resort (Review)
Getting there via public or private transportation is very easy. Just follow the instructions listed on this Travel Tip.
La Virginia Leisure Park and Amusement ResortAddress: Brgy. Manggahan, Mataas Na Kahoy, Batangas, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (043) 774-9483 | (043) 774-9445
Mobile Numbers: (0921) 781-4171 (Smart) | (0923) 717-3637 (Sun)
2. Lima Park HotelAnother hotel-resort in Batangas that can be a great venue for team building activity is Lima Park Hotel. Located inside Lima Technology Park, Lima Park Hotel (Check rates online) is a 136-room hotel that offers modernly-designed guest rooms equipped with all the much-needed essentials for a relaxing and comfortable stay.
What I love most about Lima Park Hotel is their team building facilities that can readily utilized if you plan to hold your company's team building activity inside the resort. Other hotel amenities and facilities that guests can enjoy include a fitness gym, bike rentals, kids playground, gift shop and restaurants.
They can also arrange a tour around Batangas and a scenic cruise along Taal Lake.
READ MORE: A Pleasant and Memorable Stay at Lima Park Hotel in Malvar, Batangas
Lima Park Hotel - BatangasAddress: Lima Technology Center, Malvar, Batangas, Philippines
Phone Numbers: +63 43 981 1555
3. Crystal Beach Resort ZambalesCrystal Beach Resort (Check rates online) is one of the best resorts to go in Zambales. Just 4 hours away from the Metro, it offers a wide variety of accommodations, lovely beach suitable for surfing, great-tasting food and an array of activities to do while having an awesome beach bumming adventure.
Located at San Narciso, Zambales, Crystal Beach Resort (Check rates online) is an expansive beach front resort that offers several hectares of gray sand beach dotted with aguho trees with a relaxed and intimate vibe. It is a favorite destination among surfers and is one of the popular surfing spots closest to Manila.
What I love most about Crystal Beach Resort (Check rates online) is their wide array of activities which makes them an ideal place for company outings and team building activities. Definitely, you will never get bored when staying inside the resort.
READ MORE: Crystal Beach Resort Zambales, "Quiet, Simple and Charming Beach Resort in San Narciso Zambales"
Crystal Beach ResortAddress: La Paz, San Narciso, Zambales
4. Graceland Estates and Country ClubOne of Tayabas Quezon's most regarded resorts, Graceland Estates and Country Club (Check rates online) is a sprawling 11-hectare development inside a huge 22-hectare prime property in Tayabas, Quezon. It offers its guests with wide selection nature-inspired amenities and activities that couples, families, friends and even solo travelers will surely enjoy.
What I love most about Graceland Estates and Country Club (Check rates online) is the wide array of activities and facilities which make them an ideal place for family outings and company team building activities.
They offer horseback riding biking, boating, wall climbing and rope courses - activities that can be used for your company's team building. They also have a basketball court, tennis court, camping area, beach volleyball court, deer farm, golf training range and a lot more!
READ MORE: Peaceful and Relaxing Vacation at Graceland Estates and Country Club in Tayabas, Quezon
How To Get There:From Manila by Public Transport
- Board a bus going to Lucena. Travel time is about 4 hours.
- Get off at Lucena Grand Terminal.
- Take a jeepney bound for Lucban.
- Ask the driver to drop you off at Graceland's gate on the right side. Travel time is about 20-30 minutes.
Graceland Estates and Country ClubAddress: Barangay Camaysa, Tayabas City, Quezon
5. Corregidor Island, CaviteHow about learning history while having an awesome company team building? Visit Corregidor Island in Cavite! Aside from learning more of our history, Corregidor Island offers a lot of things everyone will definitely enjoy. They also have a beach resort with cabanas, dormitory hotels and a hotel with swimming pool where your employees could stay overnight.
SEE ALSO: Corregidor Inn, Resort and Restaurant
Activities such as historical tours, Lights and Sound show, sunrise and sunset viewing, Malinta Tunnel night lateral tour, zip line, swimming and ATV rides can also be enjoyed.
SEE ALSO: Things To Do on Corregidor Island
Getting to Corregidor Island is fast and convenient. Kindly refer to this "TRAVEL TIP: How to Get to Corregidor Island from Manila" for the detailed instructions.
For your Corregidor Island booking inquiries and reservation, please contact:
Sun Cruises Inc. Reservations OfficeAddress: Fernando Ma. Guerrero corner Paseo Palisoc, CCP Complex,
Roxas Blvd., Pasay City
Contact Numbers: (632) 834-6857 to 58, (632) 831-8140, (632) 834-1523 (Fax)
Mobile Numbers: (63)917 513-2625, (63)922 337-0068
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Sun Cruises Inc. Sales OfficeAddress: 21st Floor Times Plaza Bldg., Ermita, Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos. (632) 527-5555 local 4511 and 4512
Fax No. (632) 527-5555 local 4513
6. Camp N in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa LagunaCamp N is a premier outdoor adventure and team-building facility that aims to serve as an incubation for self-discovery through obstacles and challenges testing one’s physical limits, mental abilities, and even character and values. Located just an hour away south of Metro Manila, Camp N is a convenient destination for bonding among coworkers, families, and friends looking for active fun and adventure.
HOTELS NEAR CAMP N
- Microtel by Wyndham South Forbes - Nuvali Sta. Rosa(Check rates online)
South Blvd. South Forbes Golf City, Barangay Inchican, Silang, Cavite, Philippines
- Seda Nuvali(Check rates online)
Lakeside Evozone, Nuvali, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, Philippines
Camp N boasts of thrills-based and skills-based facilities. Guests could enjoy activities such as the Adventure Tower, that has the biggest rollercoaster zipline in Asia, as well as free fall, wall climbing, and rappelling facilities. The Obstacle Course has three challenge levels from basic to advanced, encompassing a broad spectrum of skill levels. The Aerial Walk is a series of rope-based challenges set high in the air. The High and Low Rope Initiatives is a series of balancing platforms and tightropes set just a little above ground and requires the participation of small groups.
READ MORE: Fun, Thrill and Adventure await at 'CAMP N' in Nuvali Laguna
What amenities can be found at Camp N?Camp N will be launched in phases. For the public opening on April 16, 2016 visitors will be able to enjoy the following attractions:
- Adventure Tower (Rollercoaster Zipline, Free Fall, Climbing Wall, Rappel Wall)
- Obstacle Courses (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Aerial Walk
- Low Ropes and High Ropes
- Kids activities: Strider play areas, camping groups
- Nature activities: Running and biking trails
- Greens & Patches (a demo organic farm)
How to Get to Camp N, NuvaliTo get to Nuvali, one can take any of the five South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) exits at Mamplasan, Sta. Rosa, Eton-Greenfield, Silangan, and Canlubang. Nuvali is also easily accessible via public vehicles from major centers like Makati, Bonifacio Global City, and Balibago. Shuttles to and from Nuvali terminal to Camp N also began regular schedules last April 16, 2016.
Camp N in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa LagunaAddress: Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
More Team Building Venues Near Metro Manila will be added soon!
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|