Aside from the world's famous beach, the party at night and the endless activities, Boracay is also an awesome place for food adventures. One of the must-visit restaurants along the beach front area in Station 2 (near Boracay Regency Resort) is Sea Breeze Cafe, known to be the "Biggest Buffet Restaurant" on Boracay Island. We dined here several times during our recent trip to the island, and I really enjoyed their buffet offerings.
With this, let me share to you my "Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Dine at Sea Breeze Cafe"
- Best LocationSea Breeze Cafe is located at the beach front along station 2 where all the happenings and activities are held. It's near to almost everything - the beach, water activities, hotels and resorts, spas, shops and a lot more! How about dinner with a stunning view of Boracay's famous sunset? Experience it at Sea Breeze Cafe!
- Lovely InteriorsThe restaurant has clean and modern interiors coupled with a "coastal feel" ambiance that feels so airy. It's a perfect place for that memorable and one-of-a-kind Boracay dining experience.
- Enough Seating CapacityDubbed as the "biggest buffet restaurant" on Boracay island, Sea Breeze Cafe could accommodate up to 200 dining guests at the main dining area, 80 people at the indoor dining room, 30 at the swimming pool area and as much as 200 people at the beach front area. The restaurant is really spacious; you'll not worry that you won't get a table or would be on the waiting list for so long.
- Wide Selection of Great Tasting FoodSea Breeze Cafe's buffet spread is composed of several food stations with tastefully selected local and international dishes. Aside from the the main dishes section, it also includes appetizers section, bread station, salad station, pasta station, the grilling station, carving station, live cooking station and the fresh fruits and desserts stations. With this wide variety of dishes, finding the dish that would satisfy your palate is not a problem.
- Highly Commendable Customer ServiceTheir staff are really nice, pleasant and always attend to the guests needs. What I noticed about them is that, they are happy with their jobs which is evident in the quality of service they provide to their guests. Good job guys! Keep up the good work! Naks! :)
- Adorable Dancing ChefsCatch them twice during dinner buffet and be amazed at how they entertain the guests with their dance numbers. Do I need to say more? Just watch them perform in the video below.
- Amazing Live EntertainmentPerforming nightly is their in-house band named 3rd Crew Band. The talented quintet will entertain you with their own rendition of popular songs while you enjoy the sumptuous dishes served at the buffet. Request a song and be amazed at how they belt it out to the delight of the dining guests. Check out this short video of their performance and be amazed. One of the best in Boracay I've seen so far!
- Awesome Selection of DrinksThough not included in the buffet rate, their selection of drinks and coolers are really a must-try. Be it fruit juices, tea, fresh coconut in shell, soda or fresh fruit shakes, you'll certainly find a drink that would complement your meal. I specifically loved their strawberry shake as well as the mango banana shake. Try it!
- Wide Array of Sinfully Delicious DessertsSea Breeze Cafe's buffet spread has an extensive selection of delectable desserts to choose from. There are fresh fruits, cakes, cookies, local kakanin, halo-halo and pastries, among many other sweet treats. I really love desserts and I can't get enough of Sea Breeze Cafe's selection of luscious and sinfully delicious desserts.
- Value for Money RatesFor only 400.00 pesos per person for breakfast; 450.00 pesos for lunch; and 620.00 pesos for dinner; you'll get to enjoy this extensive array of great tasting and flavorful dishes plus awesome view, live entertainment and highly-commendable service. What else can I ask for?
There are too many reasons to love about Sea Breeze Cafe, and I am glad to have experienced it. I highly recommend that you check them out if you happen to visit Boracay one of these days. Tara, let's eat!
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|