My Dearest Baler,
It was in 2011 when I first met you. From then on, I've fallen in love with you... Although several years have past, I'm always and still yearning to see you again. You may have changed a lot from how I met you before, you remained charming and lovely - just the same when I first saw you. There may be too many people wanting to be with you now, I'm happy that you still welcomed me with joy when I had the chance to see you again. I still love you Baler, but I hate you as well.
I hate you Baler...
1. Because you're playing "hard to get"It takes a 6 hour bus ride from Manila just to see you. That's being patient just to be with you.
2. Because you're powerful and dominatingYour waves are strong enough to sweep me away. But I also love it when you show me how strong you are. I adore you for that.
3. Because you're such a wonderful temptationI can't get enough of your delicious food, especially the Baler suman dipped in Aling Pacing's peanut butter. Oh, wow! It's so tempting that I could finish a bunch of it in one sitting.
4. Because I make too much effort for youYou make me wake up so early in the morning and to travel for almost an hour to the nearby town of Dipaculao just to see the breathtaking sunrise along Ampere Beach. But I don't regret it. It's so beautiful!
5. Because it's so easy to fall for youJust like the mighty Ditumabo Mother Falls in the town of San Luis, my love for you gets stronger each day I'm with you. Yes, I've already fallen in love with you!
6. Because I can't let go of youA weekend is not enough to be with you. I really can't get enough of you. I think, I should be with you more often. I miss you so much Baler! Please welcome me again with open arms. I'll definitely see you again, soon!
This "love-hate relationship" we have is the best thing that happened to me. I should see you again soon! I love you Baler and I hate you as well for making me fall for you.
MUST-READ: 10 Best Things to Do in Baler, Aurora
- TRAVEL TIP: How to Get to Baler from Manila
- BALER TOURIST SPOTS: A Historical Tour Around the Town of Baler
- WHERE TO STAY IN BALER: Affordable Accommodations, Resorts, Hotels, Cheap Lodges and More!
- WHERE TO EAT IN BALER: Baler Surfer Grill, "Baler's Ultimate Grilling Sensation"
- PASALUBONG SHOPPING IN BALER: Discover Baler Souvenir Store
- TRAVEL GUIDE: 3D/2N Baler Aurora Itinerary
- TRAVEL GUIDE: Aurora - How to Get There, Things to do, Tourist Spots and Attractions, Accommodation, Transportation, Travel Expenses, Contact Details and Itinerary
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|