Tyche Boutique Hotel in Legazpi City, Albay is located right in the middle of the city's downtown area. It is the very first and only boutique hotel in the entire Bicol Region. Situated in the heart of cosmopolitan Legazpi, it is only a few minutes away from Legazpi City Airport and other business and entertainment centers. Food chains, Internet shops, shopping centers and other business and commercial establishments are just a few meters away. If you plan to roam around the city, public transportation is readily available just outside the hotel.
It offers 24 well-appointed rooms which feature modern, classy, comfortable and top-notch accommodation designed for business and leisure travelers. Rooms are categorized into 6 types, namely Superior, Double Deluxe, Junior Suite, Executive Double, Executive Suite and Tyche Suite. With their wide array of room types, you'll definitely find one that will suite your budget and specific needs.
Their up-scale and classy accommodation is evident in their rooms which are clean and have modern furnishings. It is characterized with shades of white and earth tones which create a relaxing and calming ambiance. Room amenities includes: individually-controlled air-conditioning unit, widescreen high-definition LCD TV with cable channels, NDD/IDD telephone, complimentary wireless internet access (which I think needs to be improved for faster WIFI access), coffee-making facilities and a mini-bar with complimentary bottled water and coffee.
The bathroom is clean and spacious with shower enclosure, 24-hour hot and cold shower, basic toiletries, hair dryer and bath towels. Extra toiletries and towels can be availed upon request.
- Superior - PHP 2,700
- Double Deluxe - PHP 2,900
- Junior Suite - PHP 3,000
- Executive Double - PHP 3,300
- Executive Suite - PHP 3,300
- Tyche Suite - PHP 3,900
- Rates are inclusive of Government tax
- No service charge
- Rates apply for single/double occupancy
- Two (2) children, 12 years old and below, occupying the same room and sharing bed and amenities with parents are free of charge
- Extra bed can be requested for extra charge
- Inclusive of complimentary breakfast
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
HOTEL FACILITIES, FEATURES AND SERVICES
- Kouzina Tyche – their in-house restaurant that offers fresh seafood dishes and Bicolano cuisines
- 24-hour room service
- Business center with Internet access for email, secretarial services, and fax
- Flight confirmation service
- Massage service (by arrangement)
- Laundry service
- 24-hour security, surveillance cameras and secure entrances
- Luggage storage service
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Parking area
WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT TYCHE BOUTIQUE HOTEL
- The hotel's prime location is ideal, its's near business, shopping and entertainment establishments in Legazpi City
- The hotel's interiors are very classy, elegant and exudes a "homey" feel.
- The hotel's staff are extra courteous, cheerful and accommodating. Customer service is good.
- Rooms are of top notch condition, clean and well-maintained.
- Bed is comfortable and gave me a relaxing sleep.
- Bed sheets, blankets, pillow cases and towels all smell fresh and clean.
- Individually operated air-conditioning unit in every room which you can adjust to your desired temperature.
- The toilet and bath is clean and has hot and cold shower.
- Free internet connection anywhere in the hotel.
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
Certainly, tourists and travelers, whether on business or leisure trips, can go to Tyche Boutique Hotel and expect an unforgettable hotel accommodation experience. We certainly had a peaceful, quiet and relaxing stay at Tyche Boutiqe Hotel!
Tyche Boutiqe HotelAddress: Gov. Forbes St. corner Rizal St., Baybay, Legazpi City
4500, Albay, Philippines
Phone Numbers: +63 (52) 480-7799 | +63 (52) 480-5555
Mobile Number: +63917-559-0566
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Facebook: Tyche Boutique Hotel (tay-keh)
Thank you to Tyche Boutiqe Hotel for hosting us last September 21-22, 2013 during our Peñafrancia Festival 2013 trip. Read more from the links below:
NAGA CITY, CAMARINES SUR
LEGAZPI CITY, ALBAY
- WHERE TO EAT IN LEGAZPI CITY: Jasmine Restaurant at The Oriental Hotel
- WHERE TO EAT IN LEGAZPI CITY: Small Talk Cafe
- WHERE TO STAY IN LEGAZPI CITY: The Oriental Hotel - Legazpi
- WHERE TO STAY IN LEGAZPI CITY: Tyche Boutique Hotel - Legazpi City
- WHERE TO GET A MASSAGE IN LEGAZPI: The Oriental Spa at The Oriental Hotel - Legazpi
- Traveling in Comfort with Isarog Bus Lines' Sleeper Bus
For other accommodation options, click HERE.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|