Last August 3-6, 2012, I went on a journey with my friends Rom and Edmund to South Cotabato, Sultan Kudarat and Sarangani; my 72nd, 73rd and 74th Provinces! We had so much fun trying out local cuisines, riding the zip line, exploring the waterfalls, checking out a capitol building, museum and ancestral houses, meeting a national living artist, beach bumming and pasalubong shopping. We really had an awesome time just hanging around and exploring the stunning sights of these provinces in SOCKSARGEN Region.
Here's a summary of the places we visited and the things we did on this 4-day trip:
Lake Sebu and General Santos City, South Cotabato
- Food Trip at Punta Isla Lake Resort
- Zip Lining and Exploring at the 7 Waterfalls of Lake Sebu
- Met Lang Dulay, a National Living Treasure
- Visited T'boli Museum
- Lake Tour of Lake Sebu
- Food Trip at General Santos City
- Pasalubong Shopping, Tuna Overload!
Isulan, Sultan Kudarat
- Checked out on the Old Houses in Glan
- Beach Bumming and Swimming at Gumasa Beach
That's it for now. More photos and detailed posts on these soon! Cheers!
Check out my "#80PHL Challenge" for the list of provinces I've visited so far.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|