Last March 24-26, 2012 I went on a journey with my friends Billy, Cris and Edmund to Catanduanes, my 57th province! Since all of us haven't been to Caramoan Islands, we also visited the islands and islets closest to Codon port. We really had an awesome time just hanging around and exploring the stunning sights of this island province in Bicol region.
Here's a summary of the places we visited and the things we did on this 3-day trip:
Caramoan Islands, Camarines Sur
- Eating out at Sea Breeze Restaurant
- Beach bumming and swimming at Puraran Beach
- Surfing at Majestics
- Explored PAGASA Weather Radar Station
- Visited Bato Church
- Chased Maribina Waterfalls
- Enoyed Twin Rocks Beach Resort in Igang
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|