The thing about traveling is that it is widely unpredictable. It's inevitable, accidents could happen whenever we travel and while we explore in the wild outdoors. Considering the number of things that can go wrong when traveling, it is best that we should know what to do whatever happens to us while we travel.
Every now and then, things could go wrong. Accidents happen and it is smart to know that there are companies that cater to these emergencies. Good thing I was recently introduced to AeroCare. It is a worldwide air ambulance service and accredited air medical transport provider offering 24 hour emergency and non-emergency medivac and medical transport services throughout the world. AeroCare's international air ambulance service encompasses a program that is designed for, and capable of, transporting a patient to and from anywhere in the world.
AeroCare is a medical transportation company that has been proving air ambulance services since 1989. It is accredited by CAMTS -Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) which is the most prestigious accreditation to attain for air ambulance companies. Air Ambulance providers who apply for the CAMTS accreditation must pass a strict set of safety standards. AeroCare is one of approximately 65 CAMTS accredited providers worldwide.
One of the things that is quite impressive about AeroCare is their fleet of air ambulances. They own and operate a fleet of medically-configured Learjets including two Learjet 35s, a Learjet 55 and a Learjet 31ER. AeroCare’s aircraft features state-of-the-art medical equipment, and are equipped to supply the same level of care that one would see in a hospital ICU. The Learjets are capable of traveling at 500 mph and at 40,000 feet allowing them to comfortably transport patients. The aircraft are equipped with a medical stretcher and base, oxygen, ventilators, multi-channel IV pumps, medications, and more, like a flying-ICU.
More to that, AeroCare boasts of pilots, medical teams, and administrative staff are highly trained and experienced in the medical flight and air ambulance industry with a commitment of quality of care to their patients. AeroCare’s communications center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
What to Expect with AeroCare?
- Transport patients to and from hospitals, rehabilitation centers, specialized care facilities, and private residences, with the same level of care that would be expected from a hospital ICU.
- AeroCare's aircraft contains state-of-the-art medical equipment with the assitance of medical teams that have the highest level of training and experience in the industry.
- When availaing their service, each medical transport has a two-person crew that consists of a critical care trained Flight Nurse and either a Flight Paramedic or a Flight Respiratory Therapist.
- Domestic (US) Air Ambulance Service - providing air medical transportation to and from anywhere in the United States.
- International Air Ambulance Service - if someone becomes ill or injured while traveling and cannot fly commercially AeroCare can provide air medical transportation for them.
- Commercial Medical Escort Service - a cost-effective and safe alternative to utilizing a private air ambulance. This is an ideal service for patients that are in stable condition, and are able to be seated in a commercial aircraft and will just be flying with an AeroCare medical escort.
- Organ procurement and transport flights - AeroCare can retrieve organs for transplant and fly patients in need of transplants. The organ transplant team uses special ground vehicles and aircraft.
Indeed, AeroCare is a revolutionary air ambulance service that you should consider when traveling. Having been in business for 21 years, it is backed with a longstanding reputation for delivering good quality air ambulance services worldwide.
AeroCare Air Ambulance ServiceWebsite www.aerocare.com
Facebook: AeroCare Worldwide Air Ambulance
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|