Now, more than ever, it is undeniable that smartphones have truly become the centerpiece of our traveling lifestyle. Whether one considers himself to be an adventurous soul, an aimless wanderer, or perhaps simply an explorer-at-heart, every aspect of our travels is made even more fun with our handy smartphone there with us in every step of our journey.
While it seems that choosing the right kind of smartphone may be as challenging as planning your next travel destination, one actually need not look no further than the trailblazing ASUS ZenFone smartphone series, which since its launch last July 2014, has literally taken over the world by storm. And just like the bucket lists and itineraries we are all so accustomed in preparing for a brand new adventure, allow us to list down some of the top reasons why in particular the value-for-money ASUS ZenFone Go (ZC500TG) would be the perfect smartphone to have with you during your road trips and vacations this season.
5 Reasons Why ASUS ZenFone Go is this Season’s Perfect Must-have Travel Companion
1. The Price is Right: Your Best Bet for a Budget-Friendly, High-Value SmartphoneFor a retail price of just PHP 5,995.00, the ASUS ZenFone Go is a sure hit for millennial travelers who are always on the look-out for items that will not only be useful to have wherever they go, but will also be ‘easy on the pocket’ for their budget travels. With its key features and main selling points (read on below), the ZenFone Go will really suit the lifestyles of both road warriors and vacationers alike.
Without a doubt, this smartphone’s very affordable pricing allows you to enjoy new experiences and destinations without having to break the bank.
2. Every Traveler’s Delight: It’s Compact, Elegant and very LightThey say that the secret to a stress-free travel is to simply pack light, and this could not be any more true for the ZenFone Go. With its light and compact built (weighing only 135 grams), the ZC500TG ensures travelers that you reduce space, weight, and any additional cost for your baggage. Moreover, at is slimmest point, the ZenFone Go is only 5.2mm – ultimately making it comfortable to hold and travel-friendly enough to be placed in your pocket anywhere you go.
And because what is traveling, if not in style, the ZenFone Go also displays the iconic ASUS spin cut-effect, with the concentric lines providing a magnificent visual effect. For added aesthetic, the ZenFone Go comes in three stylish colors of your choice: White, Black or Red.
3. The Need for Speed: Instant Touching ResponseMore often than not, nothing says “travel buzzkill” more than having to encounter speed bumps, detours and long waits along the way, most especially if you are in a hurry.
You will definitely not encounter these with the ZenFone Go what with its unmatched instant touching response: The ZC500TG is equipped with a super sensitive and instant 67ms touch response time that keeps up with all your needs even when you are on the go, or in a rush – making this the perfect travel gear for multitaskers and globetrotters.
4. Loud and Clear: An Audio Experience Like No OtherThe ZenFone Go also offers you added entertainment at the palm of your hands as you go about in your travels. The ZC500TG benefits from ASUS-exclusive SonicMaster technology for exceptional mobile-audio experiences. In fact, the smartphone’s ingenuous amplifier design enables the ZC500TG to deliver an output voltage that is up to 25% greater than competing smartphones.
5. Going the Extra Mile: But Wait, There’s More!Photo enthusiasts and social media- savvy travelers can also enjoy the ZenFone Go’s camera functions, what with its two built-in cameras, with the main camera having an 8MP, f/2.0 lens.
On top of these, the ASUS ZenFone Go keeps the fun rolling with a high-capacity battery that provides almost 30 hours of 3G talk time and over 10 days on standby. The ZC500TG also packs a powerful 1.3GHz quad core processor for superior everyday performance, and includes intelligent dual SIM, dual-active technology that lets users both deal with and switch seamlessly between business and personal needs.
Note: This is a press release.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|