Located on top of Sacobia Valley in Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Zoocobia Fun Zoo is an ideal place for kids, families, friends, students and adventure-seekers. But it is much more than a place to see and interact with animals, it is also a place where one can enjoy nature, learn about animals and enjoy activities that will bring out the adventurous person in you.
Here are the my Top 15 Fun and Exciting Things To Do in Zoocobia Fun Zoo You Shouldn't Miss!
1. Animal Petting and Feeding
2. Experience the Giant Fun Slide
3. Fly and Glide on a Zing Ride
4. Discover the Bird Thrill/Trail
5. Unravel the Garden Maze
6. Ride a Camel, "The First in the Philippines!"
7. Watch the Animal Show
8. Ride the Zip Line
9. Food trip at Cobi's Lounge
10. ATV Adventure Ride
11. Horseback Riding around Zoocobia
12. Mountain biking
13. Souvenir shopping
14. Visit the Animal Bone and Skin Museum
15. Experience the Exciting Zooc Ride
Zoocobia Park HoursZoocobia Fun Zoo is open daily (including holidays) from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Day Tour Package Rates
- Package A: Zoocobia with Ranch Tour - Php 500.00/person
- Package B: Zoocobia with 460m Zipline - Php 400.00/person
- Package C: Zoocobia with Zooc Ride - Php 300.00/person
- Package D: Zoocobia with Zing Ride - Php 300.00/person
- Package E: Zoocobia with Horseback Ride - Php 300.00/person
- Package F: Zoocobia with 3 Giant Slide - Php 300.00/person
- Managed Buffet - Php 250.00/person
- Set Meal - Php 175.00/person
- Student Set Meal - Php 95.00/person
How To Get To Zoocobia?To get to Zoocobia Fun Zoo, you may refer for the directions on the map below:
Zoocobia Fun ZooLocation: Paradise Ranch Avenue, Sacobia Valley, Clark
Contact Number: 0922-860-0317
Thank you Zoocobia Fun Zoo for inviting us! We truly had an awesome time!
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|