Seeing Costa Rica for the first time is so incredible, and I am sure that I want to come back to this impressive country the next time I get the chance. I spent eight days touring volcanoes, beaches, cloud forests, hot springs, and much more with Costa Rica Monkey Tours. They are a great tour company that really knows how to take care of visitors. Check out some of the pics from the trip.
"Costa Rica has a lot to offer visitors in one shot, and you can go on a completely different trip every time you visit the country," according to David Ulloa at www.costaricamonkeytours.com.
Costa Rica is in Central America to the north of Panama and south of Nicaragua. There are two international airports, but for my trip I flew to the one in the Northern Province of Guanacaste in the city of Liberia. The first hotel that I stayed in was right across the street. After my long trip, it felt so nice to crawl in bed for a rest. The next day was when all the fun started.
Everything was ready ahead of time, and I was off to Rincón de la Vieja Volcano as soon as I finished breakfast in the morning. I might have felt afraid travelling to Costa Rica for the first time, but the guides made everything super easy. Nice! It makes a big difference when you travel with people who take care of you the whole time.
Here are some great pics of the beautiful places I saw while in Costa Rica:
1. We go to Rincón de la Vieja in Style!
2. The Hot Springs at Río Negro are so relaxing!
3. There is a mud bath, too!
4. These are the waterfalls on the white river. Great!
5. We take our horses back to where we got them at Hacienda Guachipelin. It is also where we are gonna stay. Oh yeah!
6. Hacienda Guachipelin is a hotel and a cattle ranch.
7. Breakfast is served!We woke up feeling great after the hot spring trip and ate some delicious breakfast at the Hacienda. Costa Rican food is tasty and filling.
8. Next up is the Monteverde Cloud ForestOur group travels by van in the country, and it is nice and comfy. We make it to the cloud forest. It’s like an island in the sky.
9. There are lots of animals in the forestCosta Rica is the home of many different kinds of animals, and a lot of them lives in the cloud forest of Monteverde. There are monkeys and sloths and many kinds of birds. I think the animals are really amazing, and so do the other visitors. Wow!
10. Here we go for a zip-line tourThere´s even more to see from above the ground, and it is so fun to travel this way.
11. Hotel El Establo is where we stayThis place is really nice, and we will have a great rest here.
12. Palo Verde National Park is the next place we visited
13. Here we take a boat safari tour to see crocodiles and other reptilesThe American Crocodile is pretty big and scary looking, but it isn't dangerous.
14. Sometimes the monkeys get in the boat
15. We also went to Guatil Pottery townThe aboriginal people of Costa Rica make pottery the old way, and they teach us how to do it, too. This is also where we learn some facts about the culture of Costa Rica. Costa Rica had people living here around 10,000 BCE, but there weren’t that many. The Spanish arrived first in 1502 when Christopher Colombus came to the country.
16. We go to our last stop-the beautiful Playa Samara
17. Ahhhhh!!! Relax on the white sandy beach!
18. Or you can go to the bar for drinks
19. We explored isla chora on the last day!
20. Goodbye Costa Rica
NOTE: This article (including photos) is from www.costaricamonkeytours.com. Any views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views on www.pinoyadventurista.com.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|