If you are planning a holiday to Koh Samui then you first need to know a little bit about this wonderful and vibrant Thai island. Even though it is small, Koh Samui is one of the most fascinating and lively tourist destination in Thailand where you can enjoy the finest beaches, most luxurious villas and resorts, exquisite foods, thrilling water sports, wild parties and unforgettable landscapes.
Just imagine this beautiful piece of paradise where picturesque mountains are surrounded by pristine beaches, while smaller and idyllic islands are scattered nearby. The core of the island is a source of breathtaking scenery while the west coast is a calm and peaceful getaway in contrast with the east coast which hosts the most adventurous beach activities. And, of course, there are numerous luxury villas and hotels to choose from.
1. Luxury AccommodationAny delightful exotic holiday implies a stay at a modern and elegant accommodation unit and Koh Samui has just the perfect places for you. Stylish, extravagant and coquet, these luxury Samui villas guarantee total opulence and relaxation. All are built in great locations, have the most amazing views and infinity pools, and offer the best amenities and facilities. Everything about these units is designed to make your stay memorable.
2. ActivitiesThere are so many things to do and see in Koh Samui that just one vacation here won’t be enough to experience all its wonderful activities. This exotic getaway has some of the best man-made attractions and natural wonders- from the Big Buddha and the Ang Thong Marine National Park to attractive waterfalls and the famous grandma and grandpa rocks (Hin Ta & Hin Yai). If you have never tried riding an elephant then this is your chance, just as you can learn how to cook traditional Thai food at a Thai cooking school. And if water sports are your thing then you can dive, snorkel or sail on the deep blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand.
3. NightlifeKoh Samui is one of the greatest holiday destinations in southern Thailand. Naturally, it offers some of the best nightlife entertainment possibilities. Chaweng is the place where you want to be when all the wild parties start as here are located all the cool beach bars, trendy lounge clubs, naughty bars and fun discos. Apart from this nightlife Ground-Zero, each of the main towns from Koh Samui, like Maenam, Bophut and Lamai have their own night spots.
4. RestaurantsThe best thing about Koh Samui is that it has some of the best luxury restaurants with incredibly innovative and talented chefs. The food varies from traditional Thai cuisine to modern fusion, a delicious mix of flavors that are waiting to be discovered.
5. ShoppingThe best places to shop in Koh Samui are the resort towns like Chaweng, Lamai, Maenam and Bophut where you can spend your money in shopping malls, supermarkets, small boutiques or rustic fairs. Regardless if you are a shopaholic or just a tourist who wants to buy something nice for the loved ones who are waiting back home, there is certainly something perfect for each need or taste.
NOTE: This post is from one of our contributors. Any views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views on www.pinoyadventurista.com. Photo Credit: Wikipedia Creative Commons.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|