Got any plans for Holy Week next year? Join Arcobaleno Trailoutours' annual "31 trips in 5 Days" on April 16 – 20, 2014 in the beautiful island of Marinduque! Experience the famous Moriones Festival and enjoy the island's prestine beaches, towering mountains, mysterious caves, breathtaking islands, old churches, stunning waterfalls, among many others. This one adventurous and epic journey will surely be a trip to remember!
REGISTRATION FEE AND INCLUSIONS
REGISTRATION FEE is PHP 8,999 inclusive of the following:
- Private Transportation / Bus (Back and fort Manila – Marinduque)
- Ferry( Back and Fort Manila)
- Chartered Jeep
- Chartered Boat (Island Hopping)
- DENR Registrations, Barangay Permits
- Day 1 Breakast, Lunch
- Day 2 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4 Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 5 Breakfast, Lunch
- Arcobaleno Guides
- Local Guides
- Arcobaleno’s Surprise
- Marinduque Museum Entrance Fee
- Arcobaleno’s Raffle Entry
- Arcobaleno’s Token of Appreciation
- Museum Fees
- Buenavista Hot Spring Resort Fee
- Accommodation: 2 nights Air – Con
- Mt. Malindig Denr Fees
- Poctoy: Entrance Beach Fee
- Event Coordinators
- Waterfalls Entrance Fees
- Certificate of Survival
- Arcobaleno Ziplock: Arcobaleno I.D and Trail Food
- Beach Fees
- Basic Mountaineering Course
- First Aider
- Photos Souvenir (C.D ) – After the event (2weeks)
- 2 Event Shirts
For the complete details, visit: www.arcobalenotrailoutours.com/31-trips-in-5-days-marinduque-adventure/
What are you waiting for? BOOK NOW at http://arcobalenotrailoutours.com! See you in Marinduque!
For updates, LIKE Arcobaleno Trailoutours on Facebook!
Want to know how we had so much fun during this year's "31 trips in 5 Days"? Check out the links below:
DAY 1: Islands and Beaches
DAY 2: Island Hopping, Beaches, Waterfalls, Caves and Hot Springs
DAY 3: Hiking, Festival, Swimming, Waterfalls and More!
DAY 4: Spelunking, Climbing, Beach Bumming and Trekking
DAY 5: Festival, Putungan, Boodle Fight and Going Home
Disclosure: PinoyAdventurista.com is only the official media partner of Arcobaleno Trailoutours. For booking and payment transactions, please direct it to www.arcobalenotrailoutours.com. Thank you.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|