On September 28, 2013, the City of Bacoor will celebrate its 342nd founding anniversary. In line with this, the annual Bakood Festival will take place in various venues around the city. It will feature the grandest marching band parade with 50 marching bands from different parts of the country performing along the major streets in the city.
It promises to be a spectacle of sights, sounds and merriment. From the parade of the marching bands, to the drills, costumes, and the actual exhibition.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
DATE: September 28, 2013
TIME: 01:00 - 04:00 PM
- Parade of 50 Marching Bands (Route: Mabolo to Talaba, Evangelista Road)
- Float Parade and Street Dance (Route: RFC Molino to Bayanan, Molino Blvd. to the New Government Center)
- Drum and Lyre Competition (Venue: New Government Center)
TIME: 04:00 - 06:00 PM
VENUE: New Government Center
- Invitational Exhibition (6 Bands)
- Unity in Music (11 Bacoor Marching Bands in 1 performance)
- Fireworks Display
All of these activities are happening on September 28, 2013. Come and "hear the music, see the colors and feel the experience" of Bakood Festival!
Here are some photos from today's press conference held in Bacoor Cavite
For more Pinoy Festivals, click here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|