As part of the Biak-na-Bato National Park, Mt. Manalmon is a great outdoor destination that is very near Metro Manila. Here, one can spend a day of hiking, swimming and spelunking and you'll definitely have an exceptional weekend adventure.
- Take any Cabanatuan-bound bus from Cubao or Pasay (Baliwag Transit, ES Transport, and Five Star Transport). SCTEX buses don't pass by San Miguel. Be sure to ask if it will pass by San Miguel, Bulacan.
- Get off at Brgy. Kamias Junction in San Miguel Bulacan. Travel time from Manila is around 2.5 hours.
- Go to the tricycle terminal and hire a tricycle going to the jumpoff point - Brgy. Madlum. Travel time is about 45 minutes.
Travel Expenses and Climbing Fees
- Bus fare from Pasay to San Miguel Bulacan - Php 124.00
- Tricyle rental (good for 3 persons) - Php 150.00
- Guide fee for Mt. Manalmon (overnight)- Php 600.00
- Registration fee (per person) - Php 5.00
- Spelunking at Bayukbok Cave (per person) - Php 30.00
Mobile Number : 09097779667
Although one day is enough to experience all the activities that Mt. Manalmon offers, I suggest that you spend at least two days to maximize all the adventures that you can find here. Truly, the Mt. Manalmon experience is one of the best we've had so far.
To view my post on how we climbed Mt. Manalmon, click here.
This 2-day adventure happened last January 22-23, 2011 at San Miguel Bulacan. Here is a series of posts on this one of a kind mountaineering experience with my group, "The Sosyal Klaymers".
Mt. Manalmon Climb | Mt. Manalmon - How To Get There, Travel Expenses, Climbing Fees and Contact Details | Madlum River Swimming | Traversing through the Monkey Bridge | Spelunking at Bayukbok Cave
Thanks to Ajel, Benj, Julius and Mitch for sharing some of the photos I used in this series.
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|