Boracay is an all-year-round destination in the Philippines. Dubbed as 2016's "Best Island in the World," Boracay is definitely a must-visit and must-experience for Filipinos and foreign visitors wanting to have a wonderful island beach vacation. If you're looking for a nice beachfront resort to spend a memorable vacation in Boracay, I recommend Le Soleil de Boracay located along Station 2.
Currently, Le Soleil is offering a wide range of special packages available for a limited time only. Bundling accommodation, transfers, and activities according to interests, the packages make planning that much anticipated Boracay trip more convenient and enjoyable.
All the seven packages they currently offering include roundtrip land and boat transfers, wireless Internet connection, a welcome lei and drink, complimentary use of swimming pool and fitness center, and daily provision of a newspaper-- at reasonable rates for single, double, triple, or quadruple occupancy.
Le Soleil de Boracay Special Packages
1. Take It Easy Package(valid for travel until May 31, 2017)
- accommodation for three days and two nights
- two buffet breakfasts
- in-room welcome treats for a minimum of P2,305 per person, per night, accommodating four persons.
2. Island Madness Package(valid for travel until May 31, 2017)
- full-board meals on top of the three days and two nights accommodation
- P3,850 per person, per night for quadruple sharing
3. Soleil Adventure Package(available up to this November 29)
- Starting at P3,750 per person, per night for a party of four
- Includes three days and two nights accommodation, daily buffet breakfast, daily buffet dinner
- Either island hopping with lunch or helmet diving with a complimentary copy of the video
- 25% off on all room types based on published rates for an extra night
- 50% discount on all room types at Palm Rock valid within six months
4. Le Grand Soleil Package
- Includes a Soleil massage service on top of two buffet breakfasts, two set lunches, two buffet dinners
- A choice between helmet diving, island hopping and land tour
- At P4,150 per person, per night for quadruple sharing
5. Boracay Leisure Package(valid for travel until November 29)
- Only P2,200 per person, per night for quadruple occupancy
- It includes three days and two nights accommodation
- Plus 25% off on all room types for an extra night
- 50% off on room rates at Palm Rock valid within six months
6. Boracay Ultimate Package
- At P1,815 per person per night for a group of four
- Includes four days and three nights accommodation, daily buffet breakfast, two buffet dinners
- 25% discount on all room types for extra an extra night
- 50% off on all room types at Palm Rock valid within six months
6. Honeymoon Package(valid for visits until May 31, 2017 for only P26,600)
- Includes three days and two nights accommodation in a Superior Deluxe Room, one regular breakfast, one breakfast in bed, one romantic dinner, one common buffet dinner, a fruit platter, a bottle of wine
- Helmet diving with CD
- One Soleil massage for two, and in-room welcome treats
What are you waiting for? Book one of these awesome tour packages Boracay vacation with your family, friends or special someone!
For more information, visit their website at www.lesoleil.com.ph, follow their Facebook page Le Soleil de Boracay or call them at +63 (036) 288-6209 to 12 (Boracay) or +63 (02) 759-9888 (Makati Sales Office).
Le Soleil de BoracayLocation: Station 2, Boracay Island
Malay, Aklan, Philippines 5608
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|