Photo Credit: Alberto-g-rovi | www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Dubai_fountain-2011_(3).JPG | Wikipedia Commons
Dubai is a giant metropolis and is one of the most visited cities in the middle east. It attracts more than 10 million visitors each year who arrive in Dubai to see it’s architectural feats and enjoy its recreational attractions. It is also now one of the world's major air hubs, being a convenient stopover on the way from Australia or Asia to Europe. So, if you're planning to visit Dubai in United Arab Emirates, here are some of the must-do's when visiting Dubai.
Top 5 Best Things To Do in Dubai
1. Savor on good foodOne of the best ways to experience Dubai is to try its rich cuisines. Dubai brings together every kind of cuisine, from traditional local flavors to French, Italian and British. Some of the popular restaurants are Grosvenor House Hotel and the Hilton Dubai Creek, Blue Jade at the Ritz-Carlton, Abdel Wahab, Ottomans at Grosvenor House, Roberto’s, Ashiana by Vineet and Noble House in the Raffles Hotel. From cheap eats to fine dining restaurants, you'll certainly find what suits your taste.
2. ShopThe list of shopping malls in Dubai are countless! From the big malls selling branded goods to the small shops famous for trinkets and souvenirs. If you’re looking for a shopping experience "like no other," then look no further than the stunning Mall of the Emirates. This expansice mall is home to over 560 different outlets spanning its three levels. Its amazing location also offers several restaurants, theater and cinemas as well as the world’s largest indoor ski resort.
3. Visit Burj KhalifaConsidered as the tallest building in the world, this is definitely a must-see when visiting Dubai. A visit to The Observatory at Burj Khalifa is certainly suggested. It takes you the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa where high atop you’ll enjoy the most extraordinary sweeping view of Dubai city.
4. Enjoy Jumeirah BeachMore than the beach itself, Jumeirah Beach's long strip of five star hotels will instantly catch your attention. Aside from that, the beach offers a lot of water sports and family activities that the family will surely enjoy.
5. Take an Exhilirating Desert Safari TourYou trip to Dubai will never be complete without a Desert Safari tour. The heart-pumping 4x4 ride in the desert safari tour will certainly be one of your most memorable moments in Dubai.
See the attractions of Dubai with your family and enjoy it's architectural feats and endless recreational activities!
Note: This was written by one of our writers.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|