Islas de Gigantes in Carles Iloilo best describes what an ultimate island adventure should be. It is now one of the top tourist drawers of the province of Iloilo divided into two groups: Gigantes Norte and Gigantes Sur. The island group is composed of about 10 islands namely Balbagon, Cabugao Daku, Cabugao Gamay, Waydahon, Bantigue, Bulubadiang, Gigantillo, Gigantona, Ojatras and Gakitgakit. If you love pristine white sand beaches with clear blue waters, island hopping, seafood and nature tripping, a Gigantes Islands Adventure is right for you!
Gigantes Group of Islands is an adventurer's haven where one can relax, unwind, enjoy and be one with nature. There are still a lot of interesting spots and places to see and do many things in Gigantes Islands. To fully enjoy what this marvelous group of islands has to offer, here's a list of Gigantes Islands' tourist spots, attractions and things to do and experience.
SEE ALSO: RECOMMENDED: Best Affordable Gigantes Islands Tour Packages
Here are the 8 Best Things to do in Gigantes Islands
1. Take an island hopping tourOne of the things that should be on your to-do list when visiting a destination blessed with several islands is to try to visit as much as you can. For the Gigantes Islands, it may take you half a day to visit the main ones namely: Cabugao Gamay Island, Tangke, Antonia Beach, Bantigue Island, and Pawikan Cave, but it would all be worth it.
2. Swim in Tangke Salt Water LagoonIf bathing on clear emerald green waters while being surrounded with limestone cliffs adorned with greenery as you have the perfect blue sky as your ceiling is your thing, then this majestic lagoon is the true definition of heaven. Make sure to have your guide take you here on your island hopping.
3. Chillax at the Vanishing Bantigue Island SandbarUpon approaching the island, you would surely be in awe of the remarkable stretch of white sand. The sand’s texture is so nice, while the water is crystal clear. Be sure to go here during low tide to fully appreciate the beauty of the sandbar.
4. Camp at Cabugao Gamay IslandThis island is mostly a rock hill covered with a lot of greens while being surrounded by clear waters perfect for swimming. Cabugao Gamay is definitely a must-visit because of its incomparable beauty – making it the most photographed out of all the islands. Take a nap after a quick dip because the waves and warm breeze would surely invite you to sleep.
5. Climb the rock formation on Cabugao Gamay Island and marvel at the breathtaking viewsFor the adventure junky, make sure to carefully step on each rock as they are very sharp and may be unstable. Wearing the right footwear could also save you from getting hurt as you climb. Upon getting to the top, prepare yourself for an awesome view and start taking those panoramic shots.
6. Indulge on fresh and cheap seafoodGigantes has every reason to be proud of their scallops because this is what they’re known for after all. But this isn’t where it stops. They also have wasay-wasay, freshly-caught fish, squid, crabs, and shrimp that would make your tummy satisfied without leaving your pockets empty
7. Visit Antonia Beach, relax and swim in its clear watersIf you’re still not tired of taking a dip, Antonia beach is also a perfect spot for that undisturbed float. The calm water is a breathtaking sight to behold when you’re at the top of the rock formations surrounding the island.
8. Marvel on breathtaking sunsets and sunrisesAny of the islands is a perfect spot to watch sunsets, and the sand glistens as you gaze on the warm sunrise. Wahhhhh! This makes me miss Gigantes Islands! I should be back, soon!
Looking for the Best Affordable Gigantes Islands Tour Packages? Check out the tour packages offered by Las Islas Travel and Tours!
Las Islas Travel and Tours
- Office Address: Punta Dulog, Pueblo de Panay, Roxas City, Capiz (right across the Roxas City Integrated Transport Terminal)
- Contact Numbers: 0917-709-3856 (Globe) / 0939-534-0828 (Smart) / (036) 521-0725 (Landline)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/LasIslasTravelAndTours
- Twitter: @LasIslasPH
- Instagram: @LasIslasTravelAndTours
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|