The Prism Plaza is one of the hippest event venues, dining and hangout places in the Metro today! Located at the fourth level of Two E-com Center office building in the sprawling Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, it offers a unique and one-of-a-kind al-fresco dining and entertainment experience for visitors looking for a new place to dine, chill and have a good time.
If you've haven't been to The Prism Plaza, take a look at this video that will give you a glimpse on what to see and experience at the freshest lifestyle strip in the metro.
I've been to The Prism Plaza several times and I must say that it really offers a different kind of dining and entertainment experience. Here are my Top 5 reasons why you should visit The Prism Plaza.
1. Awesome LocationLocated at Mall of Asia Complex, it's within walking distance from SM Mall of Asia's North side (near Hypermart and IMAX theater), as well as just a few strides away from Two E-com Center, One Esplanade events venue and the SM By The Bay entertainment strip. The Prism Plaza is an awesome place to dine, relax or to unwind with family and friends after a day of shopping at SM Mall of Asia or after a long day at work.
2. Awesome Ambiance and Breathtaking View of the SunsetThe Prism Plaza's open-air podium offers refreshing and breezy atmosphere that is an ideal venue for intimate concerts, product launches, social gatherings, and other types of corporate and social events. Not just that, it also offers amazing and breathtaking views of the Manila Bay and its famed sunset.
3. Awesome Selection of RestaurantsThe Prism Plaza's diverse selection of restaurants is composed of Alba Restaurante Español, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Up Rice, House of Wagyu, The Burger Lab and Uncle Cheffy. With this line of restaurants, you'll certainly find the dishes you've been craving for. More restaurants are set to open soon to cater to the taste of foodies looking for new places to dine.
4. Awesome Live EntertainmentPerforming from Wednesday to Saturday are live acoustic bands that will entertain you with their own rendition of popular songs while you enjoy the sumptuous food offered by The Prism Plaza's line of restaurants. There are also special nights with solo performers like Arnie Hidalgo, Jeffrey Hidalgo, Top Suzara and Jinky Vidal. Show starts at 7:00 PM until 12:00 Midnight.
5. Awesome Fireworks DisplayLove the fireworks display every weekend at Mall of Asia? Why not see it from The Prism Plaza? Facing the Manila Bay it affords every visitor an amazing view of the weekend fireworks display while savoring great-tasting dishes from The Prism Plaza's restaurant.
There are still a lot more to discover and to love about The Prism Plaza. As more restaurants are opening soon, I'm excited to visit it again as it is indeed one of the best places to relax and unwind after a long day at work, or just to meet up with friends and family.
See you at The Prism Plaza!
The Prism PlazaLocation: 4th Level TwoE-comCenter Mall of Asia Complex, 1300 Pasay City, Philippines
Contact Numbers: (02) 8570100 loc 1993
Facebook: The Prism Plaza
Twitter and Instagram: @ThePrismPlaza
Note: Some photos taken with Nikon Coolpix AW 120.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|