I celebrated my 35th birthday with an unplanned, yet very satisfying dinner at Four Seasons Hotpot City at SM Mall of Asia last April 21, 2015. Coming from a 4-day trip in Samar province, we went straight to SM Mall of Asia upon arrival at NAIA Terminal 4. It was quite surprising that there was no heavy traffic on our way to MOA, we're indeed lucky! Happy Birthday to me! Hahaha!
It wasn't hard to find Four Seasons Hotpot City as it is located at the bay area (north side) of SM Mall of Asia along with other restaurants.
Being our first time at Four Seasons Hotpot City, we were somehow clueless as to how a shabu-shabu buffet restaurant works. So while familiarizing ourselves, we went first to the buffet table and sampled on some of the dishes. Here's my first plate.
While eating, a staff approached and asked us if we need anything. I asked her if she could assist us on how to use the stove in front of us. Hahaha! After teaching us how to operate the stove, she then explained to us the different soup base and pre-made sauce mixes that can be added to our hot pot for us to start the shabu-shabu. So, we chose 2 different soups; one is sinigang and the other one is (I think) pork soup. And then we added the sauce mixes on each soup base.
Then I went to the different stations to get some meat, seafood, dim sum and veggies to be cooked in our hot pot. I am so happy with the wide selection of ingredients to choose from. I felt like I am in a market getting the stuff I need for our meal. It's an awesome experience.
I went back to our table and put the ingredients one by one in the hot pot.
After waiting for some time, it was cooked! I don't know how to call our dish, but it was good! Hahaha! I'm now loving this "farm-to-table" concept of Four Seasons Hotpot City!
Things I love about Four Seasons Hotpot City
- The restaurant's interiors are very nice and elegant.
- The restaurant has a huge seating capacity as well as private dining areas.
- There's a wide array of stations in its buffet line - Meat, Seafood, Vegetables, Appetizers, Desserts, Japanese and the Bar.
- Aside from shabu-shabu, there is also an awesome selection of appetizers, desserts and drinks to choose from.
- The staff are courteous, very attentive and always ready to attend to your needs.
- Birthday celebrants get a free cake! Yehey! But unlike Vikings, there's no birthday song. Hahaha!
- Value for money rates.
I admit, I am not a fan of shabu-shabu but this one I really enjoyed! Four Seasons Hotpot City is an ideal place to celebrate any occasion as well as a perfect bonding experience with your family and friends. Thank you Four Seasons Hotpot City for the delightful and memorable birthday treat!
- Weekday Lunch - PhP 588.00
- Weekday Dinner - PhP 788.00
- Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner - PhP 788.00
- Below 3ft - FREE
- 3ft - 4ft Weekday Lunch - PhP 188.00
- 3ft - 4ft Weekday Dinner - PhP 288.00
- 3ft - 4ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner - PhP 288.00
- 4ft - 4ft 6" Weekday Lunch - PhP 288.00
- 4ft - 4ft 6" Weekday Dinner - PhP 388.00
- 4ft - 4ft 6" Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner - PhP 388.00
Note: Rates are exclusive of 5% service charge.
Location: Building E, SM By The Bay, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City Philippines
Four Seasons Hotpot City - SM Mall of Asia
Contact Numbers: (02) 831-7777 / (02) 835-7777
Operating Hours: Lunch - 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM / Dinner 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|