Alviera BrightScape Campfest is the first camp experience exclusively presented at SandBox in Alviera located in Porac, Pampanga. It promises an unforgettable experience for visitors and overnight campers to be held on the weekend of May 30-31, 2015. This event is presented by Ayala Land and Leonio Land in partnership with Travel Factor and Coleman.
10 Reasons Why You Should Go To The Alviera BrightScape Campfest 2015
- To experience the great outdoor play park Sandbox and enjoy the Adventure Tower, the Avatar One rollercoaster zipline, Giant Swing, Aerial Walk and the 9-km Alviera-Columbia Bike Trail. Plus, there’s mini-golf, archery, children’s playground and ATV/UTV rides.
- To feel the heat while watching the awesome Ring of Fire, a special presentation from the artist of Flow Arts Philippines and the Adinkra Lumad Djembe musicians.
- To enjoy the Art of Shadowtales, a silhouette puppet theater performance written and performed exclusively for the event.
- To learn some tricks by attending the Flow Motion Classes, such as flow, poi, hoop, juggling or a variety of crazy but fun tricks.
- To have fun with your family and friends in the Pulses and Artbeats to experience the community drum circle in pulsing drumbeats like no other with Adinkra Lumad Djembe and Flow Arts Philippines.
- To have an awesome bonding moment in Art-in-the-Sky session that offers kite design and kite flying in the breezy expanse of the Sandbox.
- To know the basic needs in camp by attending the Wildernecessities, where you will learn tips on kindling a camp fire or drinking water from bamboo or pick out edibles from available plants around you.
- To know how to set up a tent when planning to stay in camp, by attending the tent-pitching 101 including things to do while in a camp such as bonfire session, stargazing and star-mapping sessions.
- To feed your stomach with numerous food stalls that serve some of Pampanga’s favorite cuisines.
- To end the night with the beat in BrightScape Music Jam featuring various artists such as Barbie Almalbis, Imago, Quest, The Ransom Collective, Chocolate Factory, Brisom, Absolute Play, and the Adinkra Lumads.
"BrightScape Campfest is an exclusive summer experience that only Alviera can provide. It’s a unique and great way to celebrate and crown the summer," said John Estacio, Alviera General Manager. "Visitors will even have a choice between staying the whole day and taking in the breezy plains of Porac, or they can go weekend camping with us overnight. We welcome everyone to enjoy the outdoors with us here."
Where to buy tickets?
For Brightscape Campfest tickets only, visit www.ticketnet.com.ph and www.travelfactor.org/brightscape. Day Adventurer tickets at P1,000 per person are entitled to all the activities while Weekend Camper tickets at P1,500 per person, has an access to Camp Activities but without transportation, event kit, and tent, among others.
Brightscape Campfest Packages
Day Adventurer tickets at P1,990 per person, comes with roundtrip transportation from Manila to Alviera (with travel insurance), free use of all SandBox thrills and attractions, access to all Brightscape Field Day events, passes to the Brightscape Music Jam, as well as an event kit filled with surprise Brightscape Campfest freebies.
Weekend Camper tickets at P2,990 per person entitles participants to all Day Adventurer inclusions, plus overnight campsite stay, access to campsite-exclusive activities, free use of Coleman tents, exclusive use of SandBox and a hearty buffet breakfast on Sunday morning, May 31.
*You can pay in cash or check, online (PayPal) or through a bank deposit (BPI).
*For the complete itinerary details visit, www.travelfactor.org/brightscape.
How to get there – Directions
Via Public Transportation:
- Take a bus going to Dau Grand Terminal
- From Dau Terminal, take a jeep going to SM Clark
- From SM Clark, take another jeep going to Sandbox
Via Private Car
- From Manila, take NLEX to DAU
- Then take SCTEX (taking the road to Subic)
- Exit to Porac (139), 5 minutes ride going to Sandbox from Porac Exit
Click here for the Google Map
Note: Event starts at 8:00 AM, Sandbox Activity if from 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM, Music Jam starts at 7:00 PM.
So what are you waiting for, book now and experience the height of summer through the best and possibly most fun-tastic event of the season that arts, music, and adventure come together in an unforgettable event.
Article and some photos were taken by Ace Paragoyo, Pinoy AdvenTurista's official representative to the Alviera BrightScape Campfest 2015 launch.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|