Last February 2, 2015, I was fortunate to be invited to the grand opening of City of Dreams Manila. We had the chance to roam around and to see what's inside this most-talked about leisure and entertainment complex located at the gateway of Manila's Entertainment City in Parañaque City. Poised to become the premier leisure and entertainment destination in the Philippines and within the region, City of Dreams Manila offers a wide array of activities and things to do that will certainly leave every guest with a thrilling and exciting experience.
With this, let me share to you the Top Things to do at City of Dreams Manila.
Top Things To Do At City Of Dreams Manila, Philippines
1. Stay at City Of Dreams ManilaLocated on a 6.2 hectare complex, City of Dreams Manila integrated resort complex brings together three hotels that will cater the accommodation needs of a wide spectrum of visitors; from families, to business people, to luxury travelers. Guests will be able to experience the luxurious 6-star hotel Crown Towers; Asia's first celebrity inspires Nobu Hotel; and the highly-acclaimed Hyatt City of Dreams.
2. Dine at City Of Dreams ManilaA wide selection of world-class restaurants and dining places await visitors and guests at City of Dreams Manila. Featuring the very best in contemporary fine dining restaurants such as Nobu Restaurant at Nobu Hotel, The Cafe at Hyatt Hotel, The Tasting Room, The Crystal Dragon, Red Ginger and a wide array of cafes, lounges and casual eating offerings to complete you awesome dining experience.
3. Shop at City Of Dreams ManilaCity of Dreams Manila will also house "The Shop at the Boulevard" which is home to some of the world's most-sought after brands featuring high-end fashion labels, premium beauty brands, exquisite jewelry and timepieces. It includes international brand-outlets such as Assembly, Canali, Paul & Shark, Linda Parrow, Porsche Design, Cesare Paciotti, Montblanc, Stuart Weitzman, Hugo Boss, Rolex and Roberto Cavalli among many others.
4. Party at City Of Dreams ManilaGet ready to party at two premium nightclubs located inside the iconic Fortune Egg at City of Dreams Manila. "Pangea" and "Chaos" were developed by a group led by the distinguished nightclub operator and "International King of Clubs," Michael Van Cleef Ault who also established a number of renowned clubs worldwide.
5. Play at City Of Dreams ManilaAs an integrated resort-casino, City of Dreams Manila is anticipated to operate up to approximately 380 gaming tables, 1,700 slots machines and 1,700 electronic table games offering an exciting gaming experience for both VIP and mass-market.
6. Enjoy at City Of Dreams ManilaSet to open at the first quarter of 2015, DreamPlay by DreamWorks is the world's first DreamWorks-inspired education-based interactive playspace located inside City of Dreams Manila. Both children and adults can interact with their favorite DreamWorks movies such as Kung Fu Panda, Shrek, Madagascar, among many others. This is a great place to engage in exciting and interactive activities such as creative storytelling and educational play. A place that will surely be enjoyed both by kids and the "young at heart."
City of Dreams Manila will surely be a "must experience" destination both for business and leisure travelers visiting the Philippines. Redefining the leisure destination landscape of Manila, it is set to be a unique regional and international center for tourism, business and leisure in Asia. Come and visit City of Dreams Manila!
LocationCity of Dreams Manila is strategically located 10 minutes away from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) and close to SM Mall of Asia and major convention centers such as SMX Convention Center, World Trade Center and the Philippine International Convention Center.
City of Dreams ManilaLocation: Asean Avenue corner Roxas Boulevard,
Entertainment City, Parañaque 1701, Manila, Philippines
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|