Taking public transportation, there are no direct trips to Sagada from Manila. But there are multiple ways to get to Sagada, it can be reached either via Baguio, Bontoc or Banaue with almost the same travel time. Here are some of the routes that you may consider to get to Sagada from Manila.
- Take a bus bound for Banaue, Ifugao. Travel time is about 9 hours and fare is 450 pesos.
- As of April 2012, the only bus company that has direct trips to Banaue is Ohayami Bus Company. Their terminal is located in Lacson Avenue, corner Fajardo St., Sampaloc Manila (near University of Sto. Tomas).
- Regular Trip Schedules
- 09:00 PM - Manila - Banaue (during peak season)
- 10:00 PM - Manila - Banaue
- 06:45 PM - Banaue - Manila (during peak season)
- 07:00 PM - Banaue - Manila
- Alternatively, if Ohayami buses are full (especially during peak seasons), you can take Victory Liner or Florida Bus going to Tugegarao City in Cagayan. Alight in Solano, Nueva Vizcaya then take a jeepney to Lagawe, Ifugao then take another jeepney to Banaue.
- From Banaue, take a jeepney to Sagada. Travel time is around 3 and a half hours (with several stops), fare is 250 pesos.
OHAYAMI BUS COMPANY
Contact Numbers: 02-516-0501 / 09276493055
- Take a bus bound for Baguio. Travel time is about 6 hours and fare is 400 pesos.
- Go to Dangwa Bus Terminal and look for the Lizardo bus bound for Sagada. Normally, the earliest trip is at 5:00 am and the last one is at 1:00 pm. Travel time is around 5 hours, fare is around 220 pesos.
Planning a visit to Sagada? Check out this TRAVEL GUIDE
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|