There are a lot of accommodations in Cebu City. Being a highly urbanized city, you'll not have a problem getting a place for you to stay in. But if you're on a budget and looking for a decent place to stay, Gran Prix Hotel - Cebu is the best for you. A member of the Gran Prix chain of econotels, it offers tourists and travelers an experience of safe, clean and budget hotel accommodations in the heart of Cebu city.
Last week, I stayed at Gran Prix Hotel - Cebu for three days. I went to Cebu City without any planned itinerary, I just wanted to have a much needed "staycation".
Gran Prix Hotel Cebu has 39 well-appointed rooms classified as Superior, Deluxe, Suite and Family Rooms.
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
- Split-type air conditioning unit in every room
- Wall-mounted flat-screen TV set with cable channels
- Rooms are equipped with electronic card key system
- CCTV cameras are placed at the lobby and on every hallway
- Strong WIFI connectivity
- Hot and cold shower
- Plated breakfast for every booking
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry service, airport transfers, wake-up call (upon request)
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT GRAN PRIX HOTEL CEBU
- I certainly like the hotel's prime location; it's near business, shopping and entertainment establishments. Robinsons Mall, food chains, banks, spas, internet shops, supermarket, drugstores and other commercial establishments are just a few meters away.
- Their staff are smart and genuinely accommodating.
- The hotel's interiors are very classy, elegant and exudes a "homey" feel. I like the painting and furnishings inside the rooms.
- Rooms are clean, simple and not cluttered. Everything is well organized.
- They have an efficient lift, so even if my room is located at the 4th floor, going up is not a problem.
- WIFI connection is strong anywhere inside the hotel.
"Truly, Gran Prix Hotel - Cebu provides an excellent and inexpensive hotel service that are personalized and can be at par with steep-priced hotels in the city. I will definitely go back here!" -Pinoy Adventurista
Gran Prix Econotel Cebu
Address: Corner F. Ramos St. & General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City (Near Fuente Osmeña)
Telephone Numbers: 254-1294 to 95 | 0932-330-1043
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|