I had an awesome weekend exploring the provinces of Zamboanga del Sur, Zamboanga Sibugay and Zamboanga del Norte last July 12-15, 2012. My 69th, 70th and 71st provinces! Special thanks to Doc Wends of Journeys and Travels for accommodating me in Pagadian and for bringing me to Kabasalan, Zamboanga Sibugay. I had so much fun exploring the different interesting sites around Zamboanga Peninsula!
Done with my 71st province! Perhaps, I'll travel the whole world after setting foot on all 80 provinces in the Philippines!
Here's a summary of the places we visited and the things we did on this 4-day trip:
Zamboanga del Sur
- Visited Manga Falls
- Climbed Mt. Palpalan on a Tricycle
- Viewed Dao Dao Dako and Dao Dao Gamay
- Ate the 1-peso barbeque
- Visited the Pagadian City Plaza
- READ: 10 Things To Do in Pagadian City
- Met Saudi Ahmad, one of Mindanao’s greatest living artist
- Had some quiet time in Dakak Beach Resort
- Visited Rizal Shrine
- Toured Dapitan and Dipolog City
That's it for now. More photos and detailed posts on these soon! Cheers!
Check out my "#80PHL Challenge" for the list of provinces I've visited so far.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|