I had an awesome 6-day trip in Davao Region and North Cotabato last June 7-12, 2012. Together with a friend from Davao City, we visited the provinces of Compostela Valley, Davao Oriental, North Cotabato and Davao del Sur - my 64th, 65th, 66th and 67th Provinces. We had fun exploring breath-taking sights, land formations, the beach, the mountain and an islet. We also got to try surfing and skimboarding! Woohoo! We really had a great time! Indeed, these provinces has a lot to offer! I can't wait to be back to explore more!
Here's a summary of the places we visited and the things we did on this 6-day trip:
Davao del Norte
- Quick stop at Panabo and Tagum
- Lunch at a Magnaga Waters Beach Resort in Pantukan
- Quick stop at Lupon Municipal Hall
- Saw the sleeping dinosaur in Mati
- Bumming at Dahican beach and tried surfing and skim boarding
- Strolled around Kidapawan City
- Went to Agco Mountain Resort and Lake Agco
- Met a good family who owns a property "Lost and Found"
- Strolled around Digos City and dined at Fiesta Sorpresa
- Enjoyed Passig Islet in Sta. Cruz
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|