I had an awesome 6-day trip in Davao Region and North Cotabato last June 7-12, 2012. Together with a friend from Davao City, we visited the provinces of Compostela Valley, Davao Oriental, North Cotabato and Davao del Sur - my 64th, 65th, 66th and 67th Provinces. We had fun exploring breath-taking sights, land formations, the beach, the mountain and an islet. We also got to try surfing and skimboarding! Woohoo! We really had a great time! Indeed, these provinces has a lot to offer! I can't wait to be back to explore more!
Here's a summary of the places we visited and the things we did on this 6-day trip:
Davao del Norte
- Quick stop at Panabo and Tagum
- Lunch at a Magnaga Waters Beach Resort in Pantukan
- Quick stop at Lupon Municipal Hall
- Saw the sleeping dinosaur in Mati
- Bumming at Dahican beach and tried surfing and skim boarding
- Strolled around Kidapawan City
- Went to Agco Mountain Resort and Lake Agco
- Met a good family who owns a property "Lost and Found"
Davao del Sur
- Strolled around Digos City and dined at Fiesta Sorpresa
- Enjoyed Passig Islet in Sta. Cruz
That's it for now. More photos and detailed posts on these soon! Cheers!
Check out my "#80PHL Challenge" for the list of provinces I've visited so far.
Be Updated! Stalk me!
Like this Article? Share it!
Want to say something? Leave a comment here:
is a daring backpacker, mountaineer and adventure seeker. Join him in his journey as he challenge himself to visit all 80 provinces in the Philippines!
Subscribe to pinoyadventurista.com and receive free updates and latest content in your inbox by entering your email address below. You can also follow him on Facebook and Twitter or send him an email at email@example.com. Thanks and enjoy your day!