Zamboanga City's Hermosa Festival or popularly known as "Fiesta Pilar" is a much-awaited festival held every October in the City of Zamboanga. It is a celebration in honor of the miraculous image of Our Lady of the Pillar (Nuestra Señora del Pilar), the patroness of Zamboanga City which celebrates its feast day every October 12th. As Catholics, it is also a celebration of the profound faith and devotion of the Zamboangueños to the Nuestra Señora del Pilar.
This year, several events are lined up in celebration of Zamboanga La Hermosa Festival 2016 in Zamboanga City, dubbed as "Asia's Latin City!". Some of the festival's highlights include the Regatta de Zamboanga, Parade of Lights, Street Dancing Competition and other festival activities such as live bands, sports competition, art exhibits, film festival, firework displays, music fest, flower shows and street parties during the month-long La Hermosa Festival 2016 from October 1-30, 2016.
Zamboanga La Hermosa Festival 2016 Schedule of Events and Activities
Save the dates of Zamboanga Hermosa Festival 2016 and plan your trip to Zamboanga City ahead of time. To help you plan your trip, check out the travel guides below.
Things to Do in Zamboanga City?
- PART 1: 30 Best Things to Do in Zamboanga City (Tourist Spots, Attractions and Things To Do and Experience)
- PART 2: 30 Best Things to Do in Zamboanga City (Tourist Spots, Attractions and Things To Do and Experience)
Where and What to Eat in Zamboanga City?
- 8 Must-try Food in Zamboanga City
- Babuh Hana's Restaurant (Authentic Tausug Cuisines)
- Zamboanga City's Knickerbocker
- Food Trip at Paseo del Mar
Hotels in Zamboanga City
- Zamboanga City - How To Get There, Accommodations, Transportation, Itinerary, Expenses and Contact Details
- The Pink Sand Beach of Sta. Cruz Island
- Exploring the Lagoon on Sta. Cruz Island, Zamboanga City
- Visiting the Old Badjao Burial Grounds on Sta Cruz Island
- 2nd Zamboanga Bird Festival in Zamboanga City
- Riding the Colorful Vinta in Zamboanga City
- Pasonanca and Freedom Parks, Mt. Pulong Bato and La Jardin de Maria Clara Lobregat
- Bienvenidos Ciudad de Zamboanga!, a DIY Walking Tour
- TRAVEL TIP: How to Get in and Out of Zamboanga City Airport
Viva Nuestra Señora del Pilar! Happy Hermosa Festival 2016 Zamboanga City!
For more updates, visit Zamboanga Hermosa Festival's Facebook Page.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|