Prism Plaza is now fast-becoming one of the hippest event venues, dining and hangout places located south of Metro Manila. Offering a unique and one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment experience, it is an awesome place to eat, chill and drink with your family and friends after a long day at work, after shopping at SM Mall of Asia or when celebrating any special occasion.
I've been to The Prism Plaza several times and I must say that it really offers a different kind of dining and entertainment experience. Prism Plaza's diverse selection of restaurants is composed of Alba Restaurante Español, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Up Rice, House of Wagyu, The Burger Lab and Uncle Cheffy.
One of the latest additions to its awesome line of restaurants is "Redd - Eat + Drink + Chill," a new concept restaurant that combines Filipino comfort food, fun and entertainment.
5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Eat+Drink+Chill at Redd Restaurant
1. Redd offers Cozy and Casual Dining AmbienceSporting an industrial look, the restaurant is an ideal place to unwind and enjoy Filipino comfort food. Exuding a relaxed vibe, the restaurant has one of the longest bar I've seen in any restaurants in the country.
2. Redd Offers an Exciting Twist on EntertainmentThe restaurant has its own KTV bar that you can rent for your group to have an awesome karaoke session. They also have a fun beer pong table for those up for a challenge. Their bartenders also performs some bar-tending skills while preparing your drinks. Aside from that, you'll get to enjoy live acoustic bands that will entertain you with their own rendition of popular songs while you enjoy the sumptuous food offered by Redd. How cool is that?!
3. Redd Serves Palate-pleasing Filipino Comfort FoodTheir wide array of dishes at their menu are familiar to the Filipino taste but served with a modern twist that will surely delight every guest's most discriminating palate. Some of my favorite dishes from their menu are the Sisig Ala Kanto, Tinapa Rice, Chicken Pork Adobo, Pork Binagoongan, Beef Kaldereta, and Trio Kare-kare. Also my favorite is the Turon Overload which represents the Filipino favorite dessert sprinkled with cinnamon and served with vanilla ice cream and caramel dip on the side. Yummmm!
4. Redd Serves Pinoy-themed DrinksAside from local beers, Redd also offers delightful concoctions of alcoholic drinks and mocktails. I love their fresh take on the drinks which are also named quite interestingly. Like the Coco Martini, Mojito de Guimaras and the Sunset by the Bay.
5. Redd won't Break your PaycheckSurprisingly, their dishes are reasonably priced. The best thing is, thier menu choices are tailor-fit for small to big groups, so they come in options such as Pang-Selfie (Solo), Pang Date (Good for 2) and Pang Groufie (Good for 3-5 persons) serving sizes. So, whether you wanna dine solo, with your special someone or with a group of friends, they offer dishes with serving sizes that will fit your budget.
"Redd - Eat + Drink + Chill" is definitely a must-visit if you're looking for an awesome place to dine and hangout with your family or friends. Be sure to check them out at the Prism Plaza in SM MAll of Asia Complex, Pasay City!
SEE ALSO: 5 Awesome Reasons Why You Should Visit The Prism Plaza at the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay City
Redd Eat+Drink+Chill RestaurantLocation: Prism Plaza, 4th Level, Two E-Com Center,
Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Contact Number: (02) 808-7683
Thank you Redd - Eat + Drink + Chill for inviting us! We really had a satisfying and quite entertaining night!
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|