With the numerous hotels that are available in a certain location, it might get difficult in choosing which one you should check into. Here is a list of the best ones catering to individual needs.
1. The Ritz-Carlton Los Angeles – Being so close to a lot of restaurants, nightspots, and famous landmarks such as the Staples Center, Microsoft Theatre, and The Grammy Museum, it is one of Los Angeles’ luxury hotels where the service is incomparable and the ambiance is sophisticated unlike any other. They have a total of 123 guest rooms, 13 suites, and The Ritz-Carlton Suite if you want to splurge like royalty. With amenities such as internet access in all guest rooms, express laundry service, housekeeping, lighted makeup mirror, in-room safe, and so much more, you may find it hard to leave.
2. Sofitel Los Angeles – When you are looking for Hollywood glamour paired with your unique accommodation, this hotel is one that you would surely enjoy because it is your urban escape at the end of the day. With a prime location in Beverly Hills and having the best of what California has to offer, every customer is provided with the best possible customer service and amenities. Having complimentary Wi-Fi in both their guest rooms and public areas, Esterel restaurant and Riviera 31 lounge bar, spa, outdoor heated pool, fitness center, and salon, there is no better place to be in than Sofitel.
3. Westin Bonaventure – No other hotel could represent the city of Los Angeles better than this one. Whether it’s for a business meeting, a special event, or a simple getaway, the accommodation that this hotel provides is the true definition of modern luxury. They feature a fitness studio, a full-service business center, in-room spa, complimentary Wi-Fi for their SPG members, valet parking, and amenity gifts. You can explore what Los Angeles has to offer such as the Dodger Stadium, Griffith Park, Hollywood Bowl, and LA Live.
4. The L.A. Hotel Downtown – When you are looking for a great hotel in the heart of the city where you could easily get around places such as LA Live!, the World Trade Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall, and the Financial District, then this is the hotel for you. They are currently doing a $25M renovation to make sure that guests are welcomed warmly throughout your stay. Guests have easy access to an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, restaurant, gift shop, concierge services, and so much more.
5. SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills – Very few hotels are able to capture the luxurious experience that caters to a sophisticated audience by injecting creativity and community into their design aesthetics. When you check-in their hotel, you get access to the Ciel Spa and Robert Vetica Salon, Altitude Pool which showcases incomparable views spanning downtown LA, restaurants, SLS Concierge, BMW House Car Service, lavish suites which were designed by Philippe Starck which has an ultra-modern design.
So there you have it! 5 of the best hotels to stay at when you are in Los Angeles to make sure that your trip starts and ends with an amazing experience.
Note: This article was written by one of our contributors.
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|