Take your food trip on a whole new level of satisfaction and deliciousness!
From the same group that created Vikings Luxury Buffet and NIU by Vikings comes a new hotpot buffet dining experience. Prepare to feast over at the grandest hotpot buffet you can find in Metro Manila as Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant officially opened its 2nd branch located at Manhattan Parkview in Araneta Center Cubao, Quezon City.
Indulge and eat to you heart's content on a new hotpot buffet experience offering fresh ingredients from the source right to your table. Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant Araneta Center serves not only items for shabu-shabu dining but also various dishes from appetizers, salads and mains to desserts that will surely satisfy every guest's most discriminate palate.
Few weeks ago, we We had an awesome buffet and hotpot dining experience at Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant and we truly enjoyed the shabu-shabu experience and the dishes offered at the buffet spread.
With this, let me share to you my "Top 10 awesome reasons why you should dine at Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant"
1. Best LocationCentrally located at Manhattan Parkview, Manhattan Garden City, Araneta Center Cubao, Quezon City, it is near Gateway Mall, Araneta Coliseum and Araneta Bus Station.
2. Huge dining areaI really love how spacious the dining area is at Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant. It has (I think) a seating capacity of up to 400 dining guests. They also have several function rooms perfect for throwing a small party or for private and social events.
3. Beautifully Designed Dining AreaCharacterized with white and gray color scheme the whole dining area exudes freshness and sophistication. The plant decors, lively lighting and frames hanging on the wall makes me feel at home. I really love it!
4. Wide selection of dishesFour Seasons Araneta Cubao serves not only shabu-shabu dishes but also a wide selection of dishes at the buffet table composed of several food stations with tastefully selected local and international dishes. It's like a combination of Vikings and Four Seasons Hotpot City with a delicious array of dishes from Asian, Filipino, Western, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and other well-loved international cuisines. With this, you'll certainly find a dish that will satisfy your palate.
5. The dishes taste good, well-presented and replenished regularlyThe food at the buffet table are made from the freshest and quality ingredients which is evident in its scrumptious taste. Dishes are freshly prepared, well-presented and they see to it that they are replenished well. For the shabu-shabu, there's a wide array of ingredients to choose from - meat, seafood, dim sum, noodles and fresh veggies.
6. There's an array of dessertsOk, for my favorite part, the desserts! I really love desserts and I can't get enough of Four Seasons Cubao's wide selection of desserts - from cakes, to pastries, to local kakanin and chocolate fondu that the kids will surely love. I was drooling when I saw the huge desserts station! Yey!
7. Awesome Selection of DrinksThere are also different kinds of drinks to choose from. It's unlimited and 1lready included in the buffet rate! Their selection of drinks and coolers are really a must-try! Be it fruit juices, tea, coffee, soda or free-flowing beer, you'll certainly find a drink that would complement your meal. I specifically loved their tamarind juice as well as the sago gulaman. Try it!
8. It Feels Like Christmas All-year-roundBibingka and Puto Bumbong will always remind me of Christmas. And it feels like Christmas all-year-round at Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant because they have freshly-made bibingka and puto bumbong at the desserts station. So yummy!!!
9. Highly Commendable Customer ServiceTheir staff are really nice, pleasant, neat and always attend to the guests' needs. What I noticed about them is that, they are well-trained and very professional in their jobs which is evident in the quality of service they provide to the guests. Good job guys! Keep up the good work!
10. Value-for-money ratesFor only Php 688++ for weekday lunch and Php 888++ for weekday dinner, weekends and holiday lunch and dinner you'll get to enjoy these sumptuous dishes offered at Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant in Araneta Center. More to that, kids below 3 ft eat for free and senior citizens 75 years old and above gets 50% off on the buffet rates! That's really awesome value-for-money! For the restaurant's ambiance, above average customer service and quality of food, it is reasonably priced.
There are too many reasons to love about Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant, and we're glad to have experienced it. So, if you're looking for buffet restaurants in Araneta Center Cubao Quezon City, visit Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant! Tara, let's eat!
SEE ALSO: Four Seasons Hotpot City, SM Mall of Asia
- Weekday Lunch - PhP 688.00++
- Weekday Dinner - PhP 888.00++
- Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner - PhP 888.00++
- Below 3ft - FREE
- 3ft - 4ft Weekday Lunch - PhP 188.00++
- 3ft - 4ft Weekday Dinner - PhP 288.00++
- 3ft - 4ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner - PhP 288.00++
- 4ft - 4ft 6" Weekday Lunch - PhP 288.00++
- 4ft - 4ft 6" Weekday Dinner - PhP 388.00++
- 4ft - 4ft 6" Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner - PhP 388.00++
Note: Rates are exclusive of 5% service charge.
Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot RestaurantLocation: Ground Floor, Manhattan Parkview,
Gen. Roxas Ave., Araneta Center, Cubao Quezon City
Contact Numbers: +(63) 932-7777, +(63)939-7777, or 0998-988-5888
Operating Hours: Lunch: 11:00AM – 2:30PM / Diner: 5:30PM – 10:00PM
SEE ALSO: Four Seasons Hotpot City, SM Mall of Asia
Note: Four Seasons Buffet & Hotpot Restaurant invited us to try this newest Four Seasons branch in Araneta Center. Thank you for having us!
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|