A new face in town had arrived! Pie Face is a Sydney-based pie and bakery cafe brand that offers gourmet savory pies, sweet pies, and artisan roasted coffee that will definitely be a sure hit to everyone.
Just last month, Pie Face opened their first store here in the Philippines located at SM Mall of Asia. I got the chance to sample on some of its products and I am quite impressed! With this, let me share to you:
5 Reasons Why You Should Dine at Pie Face PH in SM Mall of Asia.
1. Wide Selection of Great Tasting PiesThey have an awesome selection of gourmet savory and sweet pies that are filled with the freshest ingredients. I got to try some of them and my favorites are Chunky Steak, Spicy Chili con Carne, Chicken and Mushroom, Philly Cheese Steak and Pulled Pork. The savory pies are served warm and once you take a bite, you'll get to taste its very flavorful filling. The sweet pies are also a must-try and will surely be a delight for kids.
2. They Serve Hand-made and Freshly-baked PiesPie Face takes pride on pies that are hand-made and baked fresh daily. These two qualities are evident in the flaky pastry crust of the pies and tasty flavors of its filling. More to that, the pies are filled very generously!
3. They are More than just a Pie StoreAside from the gourmet savory pies and sweet pies, they also have other products such as Sausage Rolls, Brownies, Sandwiches, Salads, Muffins, Cookies, Cakes, Pastry Sticks, Coffee & Ice Blended Drinks. You shouldn't miss their Award Winning Di Bella Coffee and house-blend ice tea. They are really good!
4. Highly Commendable Customer ServiceTheir staff are really nice, pleasant and always attend to the guests' needs. They are also very knowledgeable with their products and it seems that they are happy with their jobs which is evident in the quality of service they provide to their guests. Highly commendable customer service!
5. Value for MoneyConsidering the size and the finest quality of their pies, it is priced quite reasonable. The premium pies are priced from Php 99.00 to Php 130.00 per piece, while the mini pies are at Php 49.00 pesos per piece.
There are many other reasons to love about Pie Face at SM Mall of Asia and I can't wait to visit them again one of these days. I hope they open more branches soon, so that more people will be able to enjoy their delectable pies. I highly recommend that you check them out if you happen to visit SM Mall of Asia. Tara, let's eat!
Pie Face PHLocation: Ground Floor, North Wing, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Disclosure: Pie Face Philippines invited us to try their products. All comments are mine and were not influenced by the company.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|