Only a few hotel stays will leave you a lasting memory. At Amelie Hotel Manila, they don't just offer lovely rooms but also an experience that is worth every peso you spend. I just love how we enjoyed our short, but sweet stay at Amelie Hotel Manila last month. With this, let me share to you the things I love most about Amelie Hotel Manila and why you should consider it as the best place to stay when visiting Manila.
10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying at Amelie Hotel Manila
- Location! Location! Location!Amelie Hotel Manila's prime location is ideal; it's near business, shopping and entertainment establishments in Manila. It is well-secured, clean, quiet and close to almost everything. There are convenience stores, shops and an array of gastronomic choices just around the corner.
- Highly Commendable StaffAmelie Hotel Manila's staff are well-trained, lovely, smart, pleasant and genuinely accommodating. Customer service is highly commendable!
- Lovely InteriorsThe hotel's interiors are chic, elegant, upscale and very classy.
- Professionally Designed Guest RoomsRooms are clean and spacious. It is professionally designed in modern minimalist style with chic furniture, art deco inspired accents and framed photographs representing the fascinating facets of Manila's culture.
- High-quality Beds and Room AmenitiesBed is comfortable and is coupled with high-quality and fresh white sheets, hotel-quality comforters and very fluffy pillows which gave me a relaxing sleep. It has individually operated air-conditioning unit that you can adjust to your desired temperature. It is also equipped with all the much-need amenities and facilities for a comfortable stay.
- Superb Toilet and Bath AmenitiesThe toilet and bath is spacious, well-lit, clean and has hot and cold shower with rain shower feature. High-quality (READ: Not Cheap) toiletries were also provided.
- Free Internet AccessFast and reliable internet connection anywhere in the hotel. The best part is, it's free!
- Secured and Efficient LiftThey have an efficient lift, that is well-secured and only gives access to registered hotel guests.
- Delightful BreakfastEvery booking comes with a great tasting complimentary breakfast at their in-house restaurant called Galleon.
- Breathtaking ViewAmelie Hotel offers amazing city view and Manila Bay's sunset from the hotel's roof deck. You shouldn't miss visiting the hotel's roof deck especially during sunset.
Don't just take my word for it, experience it for yourself! Book now at Amelie Hotel Manila!
READ ALSO: Amelie Hotel Manila, "One of the Best Boutique Hotels in Manila"
Amelie Hotel ManilaAddress: 1667 Bocobo St., Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines
Contact Numbers: +63 (2) 875 7888 / +63 (2) 995 3972 (Fax)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ameliehotelMNL, follow them on Twitter at @AmelieHotelMNL and Instragram at @ameliehotelmnl to know more about their latest offers and promos.
Disclosure: Amelie Hotel Manila hosted our overnight stay in Manila. We really had an awesome stay! Thank you for having us!
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|