When you travel, do you bring your mobile phone and your tablet? Me? I bring both. I use my mobile phone for calling, sending SMS and browsing the net. On the other hand, I use my tablet for doing some work online, creating blog posts, replying to emails, editing photos and other stuff while I'm on the road.
Sometimes, bringing 2 devices is such a hassle especially when you are traveling light. Why not just have one device that is a mobile phone and a tablet in one? Good thing KingCom recently released the KingCom VENUS smartphone which has the capabilities and features of both a high-end smartphone and a premium tablet in one device! How cool is that?
KingCom VENUS Basic SpecsDisplay: 7-inch Full HD WUXGA IPS display, 1920×1200, 324dpi
CPU: 1.7GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592
OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD)
Camera: 5MP rear AF camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
SIM: Dual-SIM (Mini + Micro), Dual-Standby
Network: 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11
Battery: 3,000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery
Dimensions: 184.5mm x 106.2mm x 8.2mm
Unboxing the KingCom VENUSThe standard package comes with the smart phone, USB-OTG cables, charger adapter, a USB 2.0 cable, in-ear headphones, a free screen protector, warranty card and user manual.
Things I Like Most About The KingCom VENUS Smartphone
1. Sleek and Stylish DesignThe KingCom VENUS comfortably fits in one hand with a dimension of 184.5mm x 106.2mm x 8.2mm. It is also surprisingly light at only 460 grams. The metal trimmings on the sides give it a classic feel and gold back finish makes it very stylish. I love it!
2. Full HD DisplayThe KingCom VENUS offers an impressive display of rich and natural colors with its 7” Full HD IPS display screen. It has a 1920 x 1200 resolution and a 323 dpi. I certaily love the experience of crisp and clearer images along with sharper texts in a wider screen. With this, I could watch a movie or edit photos during my travels with a great visual experience.
3. Octa-Core Operating SystemMultitasking was made easy with its 1.7 GHz Octa-core processor. It makes me do multiple tasks whenever I am swamp with work, anytime, anywhere.
4. Dependable SpeedSwitching from one application to another doing multitasking tasks on the KingCom VENUS smartphone is seamless with its Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system. Sending emails, updating my social media accounts and blogging at the same time is easy without lagging. Also, KingCom VENUS' 16 GB ROM and 2 GB of RAM makes it an ideal gadget for multi-taskers.
5. Dual SIM CapabilitiesBeing able to connect to the internet is very important to me. KingCom VENUS' dual SIM capabality makes it easy for me to switch to another mobile service provider with the best mobile signal wherever I may be.
6. Good Front And Back CameraTake clear and stunning photos with KingCom VENUS' 5 MP rear AF camera with LED flash and the 2MP front camera perfect for selfies. With an Android operating system, there's a lot of photos and video editing apps that you could use to further enhance the photos.
7. Value For MoneyWith a price tag of Php 7,998.00 pesos, you have a high-end smart phone and a premium tablet in one device. KingCom VENUS is packed with awesome features that can rival the smartphones in the market that are twice as expensive, it is definitely an ideal device for travelers like me. What else can I ask for?
For travelers who wish to bring one device that can serve as a smartphone and a tablet, the KingCom VENUS smartphone is the ideal gadget for you. Check it out at any KingCom stores nearest you!
KingCom PhilippinesFacebook: KingCom Philippines
KingCom Philippines lent me this KingCom VENUS Smartphone for the purpose of this review. All the comments and views expressed are mine and were not influenced by the company.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|