The Buffet International Cuisine is a fine dining buffet style restaurant located along Commonwealth Avenue in Diliman, Quezon City. Headed by Korean Chef, Park Gi Won, "The Buffet" offers authentic and original varieties of dishes from appetizers, to main courses and desserts that will surely be a delight to every guest.
During our stay at Microtel in UP Technohub, we were able to dine at The Buffet International Cuisine last November 2014 which is just a few minutes away from the hotel. We had an awesome buffet dining experience and we truly enjoyed the dishes offered at the buffet spread.
With this, let me share to you my "Top 5 Reasons why you should dine at The Buffet."
1. There are enough seating capacityI really like how spacious the buffet area is. "The Buffet" has a capacity of 250-300 dining guests. They also have 3 function rooms located at the second floor ideal for private and social events which can accommodate a total of 500 guests.
2. Wide selection of dishesThe Buffet serves authentic dishes from Asian/Filipino, Western, Japanese, Chinese and Korean. You will certainly find a dish that will satisfy your palate.
3. There's an array of desserts and unlimited drinksI really love desserts and I can't get enough of The Buffet's delectable selection of desserts - from cakes, to pastries, to local kakanin and candies that the kids will surely love. There are also different kinds of drinks to choose from and it's unlimited!
4. The food tastes good, well presented and replenished everytimeThe dishes are made from the freshest and quality ingredients which is evident on its scrumptious taste. Dishes are freshly prepared, well presented and they see to it that they are replenished well.
5. Value-for-money ratesFor only Php 538 for weekday lunch, Php 588 for weekday dinner and Php 688 on weekends and holidays, you'll get to enjoy a wide array of sumptuous dishes offered at The Buffet (prices as of November 2014). For the restaurant's ambiance, above average customer service and quality of food, this is reasonably priced.
So, if you're looking for a buffet restaurant in Quezon City, checkout The Buffet International Cuisine!
The Buffet International CuisineLocation: #41 Commonwealth Avenue,Diliman,
Quezon City, Philippines 1121
Contact Numbers: 02-966 8942 or +63-917-6-283338 (0917-6-BUFFET)
Lunch - 11:30am-2:30pm
Dinner - 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Lunch - 11:00am-2:30pm
Dinner - 5:30pm – 10:00pm
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location Map and How to get to The Buffet:
Disclosure: The Buffet International Cuisine hosted our dinner for the purpose of this review. Thank you for having us!
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|