During my latest trip to Batanes last January 2014, Marfel's Lodge, my favorite lodge in Basco is fully-booked on the weekend that the we arrived. Ate Fe who manages Marfel's Lodge and Ryan, our tour guide suggested that we stay at Time Travel Lodge. Since it is owned by Ate Fe's cousin, I instantly said yes because I trust them and I am quite sure that they will give us a very nice accommodation. So if you're looking for an awesome and affordable place to stay in Basco Batanes, check out Time Travel Lodge!
- Travel Tip: A Guide on Planning a Trip to Batanes
- Batan Island North Tour
- Sabtang Island Tour
- Batan Island South Tour
- Where to Eat in BATANES: Pension Ivatan Hometel and Restaurant
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Bunker's Cafe at Naidi Hills, Basco Batanes
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Paypanapanayan Canteen in Sabtang Island
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Marconines Canteen in Racuh A Payaman
- Where to EAT in BATANES: Vatang Grill and Restaurant in Ivana
- What to Buy in Batanes - Souvenirs and Pasalubong
Located near the airport, Time Travel Lodge is 3-room accommodation facility in Basco. Their accommodations are studio-type rooms with all the much needed amenities for a safe, comfortable and relaxing stay.
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES
- Rooms are spacious and has 2 double beds with clean sheets, blankets and pillows. Each room could accommodate 3 persons.
- Amenities such as a television set with cable channels, aircon, electric fan, cabinet, a sink, ensuite toilet and bath with heater and a small kitchen at the back are available.
- The kitchen is equipped with cooking set and dining utensils.
- There's a space for laundry and drying at the back of the room if you wish to wash your clothes.
- Spacious lawn and a gazeebo are also available where a small honesty store is located.
- Free hot and cold drinking water (unlimited).
- There's also lovely porch with chairs and tables outside the room. It is a perfect place to have coffee before or after your tour.
- Complimentary use of bath towels and toiletries.
- Free WIFI Internet connection.
- Room cleaning services.
- Airport Transfers.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT TIME TRAVEL LODGE
- The lodge is new, well-maintained and cleaned everyday.
- Rooms are well-kept and very clean.
- It has all the much-needed amenities.
- Water is never a problem and there's a water heater.
- It's just a 7-minute walk from the airport and a short walk to restaurants and stores.
- You can shop for food and for a minimal fee, you can use the kitchen to cook your own food.
- They have a small honesty store where you could buy some drinks, crackers, noodles, coffee, among many others.
- They have very friendly, helpful and accommodating staff.
ROOM RATES (as of January 2014)PHP 1,200 per room (Fan Room)
You may also rent a tent and pitch it on the spacious lawn for only PHP 200 - 300/day (depending on the tent's size) for that amazing outdoor accommodation experience.
CONTACT DETAILSTime Travel Lodge
Address: Babat, Basco, Batanes, Philippines
Mobile Number: 0939-623-8978
Facebook: Timetravel Lodge - BATANES
Planning a trip to Batanes? Read this practical Travel Guide on: "How to Plan a Trip to Batanes on a Budget"
Also check out, Marfel's Lodge, a homestay facility in Basco, Batanes
For more stories about Batanes, click here.
More photos on Pinoy AdvenTurista's Facebook Page, click here.
- Planning a trip to Batanes? Read this practical Travel Guide on: "How to Plan a Trip to Batanes on a Budget"
Read full disclosure here.
|Check Hotel Rates, Discounts and Availability|
Search a Destination:
Thank You For Sharing!
|Leave a Comment via Facebook|